where do I buy More than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issell

Reaction score
Hi to all you "over the pond". I have a salon in Pueblo, Co. USA. Wondering where to buy More than White here in the States. From reading Geeg's tutorial, it sounds great....Would solve a lot of problems. I googled it to no avail........and also tried the Sweet Squared tele # and couldn't get through. Any suggestions? Waiting for the :idea:.

Hi! And welcome to Salongeek!

Sadly 'More than White' has been discontinued. It was a fab product. You could try White nail art acrylic paint - thats what i'm using now instead.

Thanks so much. Where do you get your white nail art acrylic paint?

Lynsay: Thank you soooooooooo much. You have been very helpful. I checked the link and found the site very helpful. I placed an order and then after all was said and done, it was twice the amount due to American dollar value. Boy, did I learn a lesson. But I got what I needed and will find a place here in the States the next time. Again, thank you for your help. Your baby is DARLING!

Carole from Colorado

Lynsay: Thank you soooooooooo much. You have been very helpful. I checked the link and found the site very helpful. I placed an order and then after all was said and done, it was twice the amount due to American dollar value. Boy, did I learn a lesson. But I got what I needed and will find a place here in the States the next time. Again, thank you for your help. Your baby is DARLING!

Carole from Colorado

You can go to Wal-Mart or any craft store (like Michael's) and get just the plain ole water-based acrylic craft paint. At Michael's you can get the whole bottle for 50 cents, and it comes in every color you can think of! Or you can buy the little pots that come with about 7 or 8 colors. But this is what works just fine for me!!

You can go to Wal-Mart or any craft store (like Michael's) and get just the plain ole water-based acrylic craft paint. At Michael's you can get the whole bottle for 50 cents, and it comes in every color you can think of! Or you can buy the little pots that come with about 7 or 8 colors. But this is what works just fine for me!!

You might end up spending more money later....the trays as mentioned above have a very high pigment content and to be honest, the standard craft paints (kids paints as I see them) have normally less pigment....

If you want to buy stuff in a craft shop go for the best adult goodies you can afford! High pigments, workability etc You will most likely need to water them down, unlike the mentioned trays that have the perfect consistency. But in that case you can get yourself loads of colours and shades (if you are not into mixing them yourself) in tiny tubes.

I made the mistake once, buying standart craft paints, because I was organising a gihugennormous nail art class at a college...had to bring it all back when I opened and tried the first lot... not good!

Good luck!

ps cool rabbit!

Latest posts

Back