Where do I find models for microblading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genna1010

Reaction score
Hi,

I completed my training with Phibrows at the London Academy. I'm currently on level 8. I need to find a model for my levels 9-11 but not sure where to look. I have put adverts on Gumtree and Craigslist with no response yet. I was wondering if there is a website specifically for people wanting to be models in return for free treatments/procedures?

I'm based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire and have put adverts on Birmingham and Coventry Gumtree/Craigslist.

Thanks,
Genna

It's not easy to sign up models for free treatments, the perception is that the treatment will be somehow less than perfect and that's definitely not something you want with a semipermanent treatment. You can't, of course, charge for case studies but somehow you need to give the models confidence in your ability. As we need a lot of models, we publish pictures of student before and after work on facebook and that works quite well, we also reached out to a local beauty college who already had a roster of models for the other treatments that they do on a regular basis.
I like the idea of a website to hook up models and student therapists for case studies. I guess the only stumbling block might be liability.

Latest posts

Back