Where do you buy your nail art supplies?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailAddiction

Salon Owner & Educator
Reaction score
Hi geeks!!

Title explains what I'm asking really.. Wanting to buy some more nail art but dont know where to look..

Miller's the art shop heeheehee, Honestly i do
I like painting and things anyway and when im in i always see things i could use for nail art too

I find a lot of stuff from eBay.....:green: and Amazon, Capital etc etc.....

I use nail delights too x

Ohh I will be spending my money on those websites later!! Haha, thanks ladies :) x

Please dont forget to apply for our trade discount x

How do you do that then?
Site looks fab but think im gonna be needing more than a quick 5 minutes to look :)

I also use Nail Delights......its fab.......also Sparkly Nails.........:cool:

I also use nail delights, fab products and excellent customer service :) x

I use Nail Delights too. Adell gives fantastic customer service. If you go onto the site, you can apply for Trade's best friend. It's a picture top middle on the home page. This gives you 10% off every order.

I've been getting some fab glitters from our local cake decorating shop!! The glitters are really fine & blend lovely with gel for glitter tips!!

I use Nail Delights too. Adell gives fantastic customer service. If you go onto the site, you can apply for Trade's best friend. It's a picture top middle on the home page. This gives you 10% off every order.

That means you have to spend more to get free delivery..dam that's a shame lol!

That means you have to spend more to get free delivery..dam that's a shame lol!
True, but you only have to spend £10 and that is totally do-able, believe me.

True, but you only have to spend £10 and that is totally do-able, believe me.

I can.. Spent 20 minutes on there earlier and got so excited that I jumped from one section to another.. Then got a headache coz there was so many things I wanted and didn't know where to start lol!
Have u every used the tip wraps/stickers from there?
:)

Stickers are awesome from there, no prob at all. TNW you either get on with or hate, it depends on whether you can cope with the extra thickness of the wrap. Haven't used tips from there.

Oops, forgot to do that as was so excited about my 1st purchase. Will remember to apply ready for subsequent purchases.

Well done on the site - fantastic wealth of goodies galore!! x:Look_left

Latest posts

Back