Where do you buy your pigment powders from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
I'm wanting a nice white to do baby boomers with and some other colours. I've looked at magpie glitters and they don't do a white. Any recommendations welcome x

ColourShack on eBay has a variety of pigments specifically for baby boomers xx

Thank you, I've just ordered some from there x

Hi ladies I'm new to the nail industry, Im almost at the end o my c&d l&p course ( 1 day to go) :) .
What are the nail pigments ? How are they used . Xx

Hi ladies I'm new to the nail industry, Im almost at the end o my c&d l&p course ( 1 day to go) :) .
What are the nail pigments ? How are they used . Xx
Hi

Pigments are pure, powdered colours that we can mix with our products to create new colours that we don't have.

You can either burnish them into the sticky top film of the shellac colour to create either another colour entirely (I particularly love the Lecente neon nail shadows over creme puff - which would obviously then be topcoated - as CND don't offer a neon range), or you can mix them into your Enhancements products at a ratio of 70:30.

For example, if you take 7 scoops of clear acrylic, you can add half a scoop of the aforementioned neon shadows in blue, one scoop of the pink shadow and one and a half scoops of glitter. For a sparkly neon-purple acrylic (or gel; the ratio remains the same). The pink and orange neons make a gorgeous coral, btw.

Does that help?

That's fantastic , you have really cleared that up for me :) x

I buy my pigments from "umakeitup" they are very inexpensive and they have loads .... and loads of colours.... x

That's great , thank you [emoji4]

This is so what I need to do!

Latest posts

Back