Where do you get your products from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carley-Jones

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and a newly qualified nail technician.
I'm just wondering where everyone gets their products from? When I was training I just used to get everything from eBay or Amazon lol. But I'm looking for professional products now to go into the scary big wide world with :) I've applied for Sweet Squared, are they reasonably priced?

Any advice much appreciated.

Carley.

x

Hello and welcome to SG!
Sweet Squared are the UK distributors for CND products. Where you buy your products from largely depends upon which brand of products you're planning to use.
I'm a CND girlie meself, but I don't do l & p or Brisa, I do Shellac, and lots of it!
Enjoy!

I use cnd products, but normally order them in bulk through ellisons as when u spend £50 they deliver free (I get my wax, etc from there too so I normally have no problem spending over £50!)! If u want to order cnd products with them you will have to email them your certificate!

I'm converting to CND after I complete my shellac course.

I got my Gold package kit today along with their catalogue & I can honestly say they are not overly expensive.

Thanks everyone! I'm now a member of Sweet Squared as I emailed them my details. Treating myself to a CND UV Lamp :) x

It's fab! Grab one of the seasonal special editions of Shellac before they run out!

Don't nail schools teach you where to get products from, Ebay is no place to be buying products from .... What product were you trained with ?

Hi, I only do L&P and I purchase my supplies online, however only from
a nail & beauty professional site. I do not purchase from ebay or amazon.

Im all CND & Minx so I buy virtually everything from Sweet Squared , I'll sometimes get glitters from elsewhere though if S2 hasn't got the shade in that I want . My tanning supplies I have to buy all of that from elsewhere as S2 don't do tanning products....if they did I'd buy from them lol x

I was approved for membership on sweet squared and ever since I've literally spent all I can! I've got a new CND UV lamp, new brushes, tools ...everything lol. I love that site. I'm even booking to go on the Shellac course and others. I wasn't given much advice unfortunately on where to buy products and the dangers of eBay but I'm so happy I found this site and S2. LOVE it :)

Latest posts

Back