Where have all the IBD threads gone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
I've been trying to do a search for IBD and nothing is coming up?

Have I missed something?

Can't search for anything under 4 characters!... which is annoying as hell when you are tryign to look for anything to do with l&p, gel, cnd, nsi, ibx, ibd... the list goes on!!!!

Blimey, been on here for years and didn't know that!

Thanks! :)

Not sure if my search is playing up!

Just tried IBD Just Gel and still nothing.

Can you do me a favour and do a search for me and see what you get.

Thanks,

I've just searched for you Lis and nothing under IBD just gel or just gel or IBD polish. I've searched other brands and they come up. Perhaps message the Mods or go in My Forum honey xx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

If you've commented on the thread and you're on the app, is it not in "participated"?

Scroll down nail forum and its there under IBD Just Gel Polish Swatches :)

Not sure if my search is playing up!

Just tried IBD Just Gel and still nothing.

Can you do me a favour and do a search for me and see what you get.

Thanks,

it wont work for that either... if you searchwe IBD just gel, it will only search the word that is over 3 letters... so when your searching its only searching for 'just'

I'm on my laptop so on the full website. x

nothing came up for just either.

OK, I didn't think of going through my previous posts but what if it's a new user trying to search with no previous thread history?

I put... IBD Just Gel polish... In the advanced search, titles only and got all this

Salon Geek - Search Results

I feel like a stuck record here....

It wont search any of the words that are under four characters

If you search IBD Just Gel polish it will only search Just and Polish... so it won't bring up anything necessarily relavent cause so many threads include those words.. in fact it nmight not search for just because it's such a common word.

nothing came up for just either.

OK, I didn't think of going through my previous posts but what if it's a new user trying to search with no previous thread history?

tough titties :D It's been so annoying for me, I've been trying to read up on NSI and CND and INK to make some choices on the systems to use but cant find relevant threads.

Latest posts

Back