Where is everyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have been mental busy at work, and too tired to geek when I got home, and now the weather is lovely I have loads to do on my days off!
I do agree with Sam that quality over quantity is best. I just logged on this morning and have already learned something that will affect my working life, thats what this site does best.

Well I have been mental busy at work, and too tired to geek when I got home, and now the weather is lovely I have loads to do on my days off!
I do agree with Sam that quality over quantity is best. I just logged on this morning and have already learned something that will affect my working life, thats what this site does best.
Intrigued izzidoll!!!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

At the moment i hate the new changes. Not to say i don't appreciate the amount of work that has gone into the upgrade, but it doesn't work for me.
Too hard to manage and to follow so I've managed to find a couple of fb groups instead.
I'll try and get used to it because i do miss it, but i can't get my head around it at the moment.
Back to fb for me.

The weather has been gorgeous and I've just had 2 weeks off to enjoy it. Maybe others have been out and.about too - been perfect bbq weather (well it has here lol)

The weather has been gorgeous and I've just had 2 weeks off to enjoy it. Maybe others have been out and.about too - been perfect bbq weather (well it has here lol)

Half your luck!
It's flooding here at the moment!

I'm slow to adapt to change......... even when they move the milk isle in Sainsburys!

I rarely get chance to go on my laptop so mainly just use the app on my phone and just thought it wasn't working! :( Today's the first chance I've had to have a look. I suspect other people are in the same boat, so until the app is working again, it will be quieter.

I'm using the app ... Should that not be the case now?

I'm using the app ... Should that not be the case now?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I have made an app that was just a link to the page, but then the new app arrived so I downloaded that to one phone but the other phone has got the old app on it which is working again.

I'm all apped out but at least it's all working and the new site is great!

Vic x

Latest posts

Back