Where to advertise a job vacany

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracysnails

Reaction score
I have recenlty opened a nail and beauty salon in Selston, Notts and I have space or room to rent to a nail tech or beauty therapist. Ideally, someone with their own clientele would be good but at the moment I'm turning clients away because I can't fit them in :( .

Where do I advertise the space to rent? I have tired posting on a few websites but have had no response. Has anyone used the Jobcentre - are you able to advertise for someone to work for you on a self-employed basis?

Any ideas anyone has on where to advertise would be greatly appericated! :biggrin:

Hi Tracy,

There is a section under 'GeekBay' for job postings.

Was going to suggest Geekbay too, but how about an ad in your local paper?

I have advertised on the www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk with success, I'd suggest you use it.

You could also drop some fliers around or, a bit cheeky!, in the nail salons around, there might be techs not happy in their current salon and this could be a chance for them. Also, don;t forget to put a big ad in the main window of your salon.
Cheers

July

Most people looking for jobs would ultimately look in the jobcentre. I found a self-employed position jobcentre plus website and am currently setting up there.

You could also try hairdressers and gyms, i found advertising here has worked

Thanks to all of you that replied! :biggrin:

I have now put an ad on Geekbay, looking into a ad in the paper, have out a sign in the window and I'm just about to check out the JobCentre website - cheers for the suggestions and hopefully I'll find someone soon (just turned another client away :mad: :sad: )

Latest posts

Back