Where to buy 1mm Swarovski crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollylolly

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope someone can help me.

I have wedding nails to do in a couple of weeks and have been trying out ideas on the bride to be. She does have very tiny nails and although I bought the Swarski crystals from CND they are 1.6mm, and just look a little big for the look that we want to achieve.

Do they make them smaller in say 1mm?, and if so could one of you lovely people tell me where I could purchase them from.

Many thanks
Mollylolly :Love:

Hello,

I hope someone can help me.

I have wedding nails to do in a couple of weeks and have been trying out ideas on the bride to be. She does have very tiny nails and although I bought the Swarski crystals from CND they are 1.6mm, and just look a little big for the look that we want to achieve.

Do they make them smaller in say 1mm?, and if so could one of you lovely people tell me where I could purchase them from.

Many thanks
Mollylolly :Love:

Hi MollyLolly!

Do you know what size reference you are after? Ie. SS5, SS7 etc? xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

The ones from SS are either SS7 or SS9.

I use ss5 for my go-to crystal size. They're small (1.8mm), but they don't get lost on the nail.

I get them from scatter crystals.

My favourite are the aurora borealis.

They do ss3 in certain colours and styles and they're 1.4mm, but can be very small depending on the size of the nail :)

Thank you all for your replies. I have found some SS3 size on the internet. I have had a look on scattercrystals and will be ordering some in their lovely colours for christmas.
Thank you all again x

Latest posts

Back