Where to buy Gelish from??

where does everyone get their gellish from??? im needing quick delivery! any replies appreciated, thanks xx

Sallys do them

Sent from my GT-S5363 using SalonGeek

kattyj

Nail Harmony or your local Sallys, although Sallys do not have all the colours in, Nail Harmony have always been quick delivery.

thanks everyone, its working out quite expensive but hopefully ill get enough clients to earn that money back! ive heard you can get like 40 applications per bottle! x

also would you recommend ph bond? or does it last just as well without it?

Ph bond is a dehydrator. You need to dehydrate the nail before applying. So yes, get Ph bond:)

Always use the WHOLE system:)

And about the 40 applications per bottle, maybe that applies to the foundation gel which you only need a tiiiny amount of per client, but defo not the colors, where you will need at least 2 layers of per client. Maybe 15-20 applications i'd guess:lick:

Yes you definately need the Ph bond, cant use it properly without it. But it lasts ages.

kattyj

Bev Rose

And about the 40 applications per bottle, maybe that applies to the foundation gel which you only need a tiiiny amount of per client, but defo not the colors, where you will need at least 2 layers of per client. Maybe 15-20 applications i'd guess:lick:
The authourised Distributor for Gelish is Nail Harmony as posted above, or Sally's. We also have sub distributors in Kent/South West/Yorkshire

Sets per bottle (based on average size nails) for Gelish are as follows:

Foundation Gel : 50/60 sets per bottle

Colours: 25/30

Top it Off: 40/50

Hope that helps :hug:

The authourised Distributor for Gelish is Nail Harmony as posted above, or Sally's. We also have sub distributors in Kent/South West/Yorkshire

Sets per bottle (based on average size nails) for Gelish are as follows:

Foundation Gel : 50/60 sets per bottle

Colours: 25/30

Top it Off: 40/50

Hope that helps :hug:
aah right, thanks a lot! ordered my gellish from nail harmony! cant wait for it to come :) xx