Where to buy Konad from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillypops

Reaction score
Hi, I love konad stamping. Where can i buy it in the uk (trade) ?

I did buy a few from ebay as i wanted to try them. Now i love them i would like to add to my collection but don't fancy buying in bulk of ebay.
Does anyone know where i can get them from?
Thanks

Thank you for that.. i will have a look x

I bought the monster bundle pack of plates from amazon , just as good as konad and very good price, 25 plates for the price of 4 konad plates hth

Hi, I love konad stamping. Where can i buy it in the uk (trade) ?

I did buy a few from ebay as i wanted to try them. Now i love them i would like to add to my collection but don't fancy buying in bulk of ebay.
Does anyone know where i can get them from?
Thanks

Amazon have a great selection at very reasonable prices.....

If you wanted a large plate a seller called CHEEKY is doing 2 plates for the price of 1 (more than 480 designs!)......

2 AT A PRICE OF 1!!! Stamping Nail Art Mega Image Plate (A) With 267 Different Images + Stamping Nail Art Mega Image Plate (B) With 220 Different Images By Cheeky. TOTAL OF OVER THAN 487 DESIGNS!!!: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Bundle Monster sell these too as small plate (normal size)

Bundle Monster Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit 25pc: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

HTH :)

Amazon have a great selection at very reasonable prices.....

If you wanted a large plate a seller called CHEEKY is doing 2 plates for the price of 1 (more than 480 designs!)......

2 AT A PRICE OF 1!!! Stamping Nail Art Mega Image Plate (A) With 267 Different Images + Stamping Nail Art Mega Image Plate (B) With 220 Different Images By Cheeky. TOTAL OF OVER THAN 487 DESIGNS!!!: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

Bundle Monster sell these too as small plate (normal size)

Bundle Monster Nail Art Nailart Polish Stamp Stamping Manicure Image Plates Accessories Set Kit 25pc: Amazon.co.uk: Beauty

HTH :)

WOW! that's a great deal, does anyone have those massive plates? Are the patterns engraved deeply enough? Do they work well?

Latest posts

Back