Where to buy Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracybubbles

Reaction score
Ladies I'm wondering if someone can help me out. I'm keen to try and start practicing art with Vinylux but I'm having trouble getting my hands on some! I'm currently doing my mani and l&p courses at college however as I haven't finished, I can't yet get a s2 account. According to the salon locator no one within a 30 mike radius retails it and you obviously can't buy it is shops!

So as a student who is keen to test out my preferred brand to use once I qualify, am I really going to have to buy from the likes of fleabay at silly prices?? 😔

The only places you can purchase are Sweet Squared, Ellisions & CND distributors. Anything where else is not legit and you may be getting an inferior product.

You also need to have your Manicure & Pedicure certificate to be able to purchase.

I thought you could get a student account with S2, give them a ring tomorrow x

You are in Scotland right?

Go visit the Centre the official S2 distributer partner in Scotland. ... They have two locations and stores. One nearer to Edinburgh and the other Glasgow.

Call 01313333180 and they will tell you where they are. As a student you will be more than welcome to pop by and see VINYLUX and if you take proof that you are on a college course, they may even let you buy a bottle or two ... Easy. :hug:

They wouldn't let me have a student account when I phoned, I was no where near Scotland either :(

They wouldn't let me have a student account when I phoned, I was no where near Scotland either :(

If the student goes in to the centre they will be happy to show her VINYLUX. As a consumer, she can buy it from the salon. She won't be able to open an account but there is the salon. :biggrin:

Last edited:

I was the same kanal when I emailed them, they told me to come back when I had my mani cert but didn't mention anything about the centre.

Thanks Geeg, il pop in at the weekend x

I was the same kanal when I emailed them, they told me to come back when I had my mani cert but didn't mention anything about the centre.

Just explain that you are a student at the moment and that you are looking to the future and could you possibly have a quick demo one one nail to see VINYLUX in action and I know the girls would be happy to do that for you. There are salons all over where you can purchase a colour and a top coat to take home that they will also direct you to. :hug:

Vinylux is a retail product and tho you can't buy it at trade price you can buy from a CND salon that sells it, I know I'm not in Scotland but I sell vinylux as do many nails techs. I'm sure as Geeg has says they'll point you to your nearest retail salon so you can buy some to try.

It's def worth it :)

Hi Tracy, are you nearer Glasgow or Edinburgh? Let me know and I will pm you with all of our details, are open Monday to Friday and also most Sundays of the year. Also let me know which college you are attending as we are now showcasing Vinylux in a few colleges along with our other products.:biggrin:

Hi Tracy, are you nearer Glasgow or Edinburgh? Let me know and I will pm you with all of our details, are open Monday to Friday and also most Sundays of the year. Also let me know which college you are attending as we are now showcasing Vinylux in a few colleges along with our other products.:biggrin:

Hi Fiona, Im closer to Glasgow. That would be great thanks. I'm doing 2 evening courses at City of Glasgow College. Thanks

I was just going to buy it from a salon which retails it but the salon locator tells me there is nowhere nearby...like within 30 miles! All the better for me though when I start to stock up ☺️

Hi Fiona, Im closer to Glasgow. That would be great thanks. I'm doing 2 evening courses at City of Glasgow College. Thanks

I was just going to buy it from a salon which retails it but the salon locator tells me there is nowhere nearby...like within 30 miles! All the better for me though when I start to stock up ☺️

There are many salons in your area that have VINYLUX ... But many have been very lazy about adding their details to the salon locator. It is a personal thing. You have to do it yourself as your details are private and only YOU can enter them into the system.

There are many salons in your area that have VINYLUX ... But many have been very lazy about adding their details to the salon locator. It is a personal thing. You have to do it yourself as your details are private and only YOU can enter them into the system.

Ahh ok i understand. Seems a bit crazy not to utilise it but each to their own. Il happily buy from a local geek if there are any around the North Lanarkshire area x

Latest posts

Back