Where to buy wooden spatulas-waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Ive read on here that spatulas can cost as little as 1p, i paid around £3 for 100. Which isnt bad, but if I can get them cheaper id like too 😊

Im aware it would probably mean buying larger quantities, just where would I buy them?

The ones I bought were from Sallys & they only stock them in 100's.

Thank you!

Xx

I was told by my trainer to try salon serve for all the disposable stuff x

Yes Salonserve are really cheap for spatulas, couch rolls etc I have been using them for years now. :wink2:

SalonsDirect. The Lotus ones usually come out at about 80p per 100.

Salons direct are vat free at the mo.Quote pbn13 when you spend over £100

Oh that's good. Just work out the postage as Salonserve have no P&P over £50 so if you are spending more then Salondirect would be better probably with the VAT free thingy.:wink2:

Yes, VAT free always good but I always miss them. It's one of those things that the more you buy the cheaper they get but worth storing if you've got space.

Another great thing about salonsdirect is that you get bonus points everything you spend with them which you can cash in for shopping vouchers which are really good.

Ooo thank you all, I will take a look 😊 glad I asked as I also get couch roll from sallys as its near by! Xx

Just come across Equalite spatulas from My Salon Store for 70p per 100!:wink2:

Just come across Equalite spatulas from My Salon Store for 70p per 100!:wink2:
Shelia,
Do you mean "your salon store" ? Yes they have a great range of waxing supplies and free delivery over £50

Ha ha yes I do! I get confused, I am old you know!

They are in Manchester tomorrow so I will see if they are decent enough without splinters, if so I will get mine from there in future! :wink2:

Ha ha yes I do! I get confused, I am old you know!

They are in Manchester tomorrow so I will see if they are decent enough without splinters, if so I will get mine from there in future! :wink2:

Would you mind keeping us posted? :) xx

Latest posts

Back