Where to find a boyfriend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kay welch said:
i have a freind a single mum with 2 boys she hasent had sex for nearly a decade poor thing she is 40 no sex in her 30s.The trouble is myself and the bunch of girls that go out all have partners so were not on the pull so to speak although i do like a good look at the talent when im out.I agree it is really difficult for her as all the times we have gone out i have never seen her get and male attention she says she is happy but she must get frustrated and lonly.I know not everyone needs a man in there life all the time but now and again would be nice.I have told her to put an add in the lonly hearts but she wont she hasent got a computor so wot else can she do shes not ugly or anything shes got a lovely little house but no man.

Flaming heck....there is hope for me then.

lisaloveliness said:
Dont you hear some horror stories through internet dating?
Ive neva done it just going on feedback thats all not bin rude just general q

Very true, but then again I've had bigger horror stories with some guys I've met in a bar or through friends....my biggest ever disaster with with a 'perfect guy' that friends set me up with and he turned into a major stalker and I would have been fearful for my bunnies, if I had any!

Zingara said:
Very true, but then again I've had bigger horror stories with some guys I've met in a bar or through friends....my biggest ever disaster with with a 'perfect guy' that friends set me up with and he turned into a major stalker and I would have been fearful for my bunnies, if I had any!

yea i was really sceptical at first but must admit a few of my friends do it and the worst people they meet are the ones that are commitment phobics.. they haven't met any real weirdo's...

on the other hand.. i've never done it but have definitely met my fair share of weirdo's.

so i suppose its just pot luck (or bad luck in my case)

Hi chuck, get yourself to a CEROC DANCE CLASS! It's a great place to meet fit blokes!! I've been going since last August & met some lovely fellas. I've been with my man for nearly 20years though so I'm not looking!! Much :wink2: !! You don't have to worry about going in on your own, you don't have to take a partner. Everyone swaps around & fit blokes ask you to dance with them!! It's great! You do get a lesson first so don't panic. It's easy to pick up. It's a combination of Jive/salsa/ Rock n roll. Give it a whirl, atleast it doesn't feel like your out just to catch a man!! Your out having a laugh & who knows, maybe Mr Right could be a CEROCER!!

ps the classes are held all over the country.
Good Luck

samantha1981 said:
Rightio I'll try internet dating and I'll let you all know how I get on!

Hi hun - try this it's free for us girls! www.girlsdateforfree.com !!! And have some fun with it just be safe!!! I'm meeting a guy tonight that I met on there! xx

kateyork1 said:
Hi hun - try this it's free for us girls! www.girlsdateforfree.com !!! And have some fun with it just be safe!!! I'm meeting a guy tonight that I met on there! xx

OK I'll be trying that one! Yesterday I joined up with two 'net agencies, I've had about 50 replies so far. I'm just joining as many as I can. I paid for one agency, which was a bit silly cos I've found loads of free ones since!

Good luck with your date, Kate. Let us all know how it goes! xx

Lol - I'll let you know - just about to leave. Just a bit more advice, only talk to ones with pics and make sure you put your pic on otherwise people won't reply. Whatever happens I'm sure you'll have some fun - also you'll get some right mingers looking at your profile but just laugh it off, or do what I do and shout at the computer "what are you looking at me for!!" - lol. That site is really good cos you can chat to them if they're online too so you can have a good chat before you give out your email or MSN details - I had some fun with it and I'm sure you will too. Let us know how you get on hun. xx

Latest posts

Back