Where to get love heart clay sliced canes please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, iv got some canes like fruit & flowers etc but im wanting love hearts with it being valentines next month! Or anything that could resemble valentines day in the canes please.Iv looked on ebay and its all fruit flowers or have i missed them and quick links would be great thanks x

i have ordered canes from the same person on ebay before and the are good they also only take about a week to arrive hth

Thanks alot anymore?

I have seen on ebay sweet heart sweeties clay canes (the one you could get when i was a wee girl).

:)

Those are really pretty! :)

Yes kennick creations is awesome. I buy most of my canes from her. She has conversation hearts too. check her site out. She has all types of holidays canes. You can also check out beautytech.com, they have different types of hearts, just email her and she can tell you what you ship cost would be. Good luck.

I get all of my canes from Kennick and her's are fab. I plan on ordering her 500 slice assortment and the conversation hearts later this week. All of her canes are great quality and really beautiful. I need to get her easter set too.

wow passion_4_nails that sight has some really nice cane art thanx 4 the link :green:

I knew I shouldn't have read this post, just been back to kennick creations and ordered a few more.......... hubbie thinks there is a sale on!!! :wink2:

I love her canes and they don't take very long to arrive usually.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back