Where will I find sunbed rules & regulations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
Hi. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find the rules & regulations for owning & operating sunbeds plus the rules etc regarding the use of them for clients? We are looking at adding a Sunbed to the salon however I won't offer a service until I know details inside out. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Can any Sunbed salon owner/operator help with this at all? I'm pretty sure/hope that operators know the answer?

Hi. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find the rules & regulations for owning & operating sunbeds plus the rules etc regarding the use of them for clients? We are looking at adding a Sunbed to the salon however I won't offer a service until I know details inside out. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Check the website cherrysoda has mentioned, also if your wanting to add sunbeds to ur salon, u will need a different electric ouput station, as sunbeds are really powerful a normal electric system will blow u need one designed for sunbeds to b put in, also make sure ur uv ouput is the recommended guidlines stated by the sunbed association u dont want ur customers frazzling lol if uve got any questions about it message me i work in a sunbed shop id b happy to help :) xx

Can any Sunbed salon owner/operator help with this at all? I'm pretty sure/hope that operators know the answer?

Also, id suggest making sure you have a good read at peoples skin types, just so if anybody asks how many minutes they should do, u know to ask du they burn easily, hav they used a bed be4, if theyve got any moles, make sure they usr cream be4 a sunbed. In our salon we give little tubs of cream out, enough to do there whole body, we refuse people who are coming in for there 2nd bed of the day, if we think sumone is using then too much we advise them to reduce there minutes, amd of course ID aneone who looks under 18 :) xx

That's great, thanks very much guys!!!!

Latest posts

Back