Where's Johnny .............kicking for GB

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
I'm feeling very patriotic,and so so sorry for the lovely Johnny Wilkinson who has the country depending on him.

I'm sorry Mrs Clooney :hug: but

C'mon Great Britain,bring it home :D

Ok...I am not Sports minded whatsoever...

but....

what was on the tv for over 2 hours last night???? was that not the world cup? If not....what on earth was it on for :irked:

And for the life of me I have no idea what Mrs Clooney has been going on about...Boks? what/who is Boks?

anyway I love patriocism...so....

Go Javea C.D players...:lol::lol::lol: ( local footie team... only know about them because I saw a coach yesterday with their poster splashed on it!! )

Go Johnny Go Go Go

lol,last night was for 3rd and 4th :rolleyes:

The Boks (Springboks) are our South African competetors tonight :eek:

aha...

I was under the impression Johnny and co. were already in the final...??? Like I say....I don't understand 99% of it...

as for Boks...thanks...cleared that up for me...I can stop thinking Mrs Clooney is a Loony :hug: sorry...:lol:

Go Johnny Go Go Go

:lol: listen carefully Jo :D

Johnny and co play the "boks" tonight in the final

get it ? lmao

SO TONIGHTS THE FINAL???

I will be out having tapas and cerveza...but good luck to them...

like I care LOL :smack:

aha...

I was under the impression Johnny and co. were already in the final...??? Like I say....I don't understand 99% of it...

as for Boks...thanks...cleared that up for me...I can stop thinking Mrs Clooney is a Loony :hug: sorry...:lol:

Go Johnny Go Go Go

You're not wrong there hun. I'm the Looney Clooney:lol: and proud.

Must add though that 'where the heck have you been these past weeks mercedes69:eek:?' Anyone who does not know who the Boks are have not lived :green:.

Mmmmm ..... think I'll go and make another journal entry:wink2:x

You're not wrong there hun. I'm the Looney Clooney:lol: and proud.

Must add though that 'where the heck have you been these past weeks mercedes69:eek:?' Anyone who does not know who the Boks are have not lived :green:.

Mmmmm ..... think I'll go and make another journal entry:wink2:x

LMAO.... I've been here Looney Clooney....:eek: :smack:

I kept replying in your blog...but you never enlightened me :cry: I just thought I needed to start washing that little white jacket :lol:

so are you from SA???

Made up this little rhyme a few weeks ago after the Springboks beat England at the beginning of the world cup. I risk a geek lynching but can't help myself:lol:. Sorry in advance but our home is psyched for kick off tonight and we're feeling very patriotic:Love:.

It goes to the tune of Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie ......

Our Spring Bok lads will score the tries,
They're going to make the English cry.
Cos when our men come out to play,
The English team will run away:Scared:.

Made up this little rhyme a few weeks ago after the Springboks beat England at the beginning of the world cup. I risk a geek lynching but can't help myself:lol:. Sorry in advance but our home is psyched for kick off tonight and we're feeling very patriotic:Love:.

It goes to the tune of Georgie Porgie Pudding and Pie ......

Our Spring Bok lads will score the tries,
They're going to make the English cry.
Cos when our men come out to play,
The English team will run away:Scared:.

awwwww bless...LOL...

I'm feeling very patriotic,and so so sorry for the lovely Johnny Wilkinson who has the country depending on him.

I'm sorry Mrs Clooney :hug: but

C'mon Great Britain,bring it home :D
ditto :green::green::D:D

The English Team should be proud. What a turn around! :hug: xx

The English Team should be proud. What a turn around! :hug: xx

The best team won Tracey,congratulations :hug:

The GB squad played an amazing tournament, last night,allthough the country was disapointed you could sense the pride :D

never mind the boks , bring on Becks, in shorter shorts ......

never mind the boks , bring on Becks, in shorter shorts ......

Blimey Carl, you still waiting, hasn't he been 'down under' yet. You poor pet we know how patient you have been:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back