Which acrylic is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamielee

Reaction score
Hi all,

sorry if this sounds a bit daft but i'm just wondering which make of acrylic is the best/most used/most popular as i'd like to try a different acrylic than the one i've been trained. I'm not sure what to try as they're so many makes all claiming to be the best and i'm now very confused.

Thanks to anyone who replies:confused:

Hi all,

sorry if this sounds a bit daft but i'm just wondering which make of acrylic is the best/most used/most popular as i'd like to try a different acrylic than the one i've been trained. I'm not sure what to try as they're so many makes all claiming to be the best and i'm now very confused.

Thanks to anyone who replies:confused:

Tbh, the best product to use is one that you have been trained to use...... Why do you want to change brand? Are you having problems? What brand are you using at the moment? What training have you had?

Sorry for all the questions but there's no info in your profile....... With more info we can offer you specific advice.......

Tbh, the best product to use is one that you have been trained to use...... Why do you want to change brand? Are you having problems? What brand are you using at the moment? What training have you had?

Sorry for all the questions but there's no info in your profile....... With more info we can offer you specific advice.......

Dang! Vetty you beat me to it!!! :green:

:hug:

I don't think I agree with this actually. Hope you don't mind Vetty! :lol:

I don't use the product I was first trained to use. :eek:

Many new ones start out with products at school that they do not want to continue with and they want to move on to higher end brands that work more easily for them and last longer for their clients.

As long as they do a class with the new product to learn how to use it why should they be stuck with a naff system? She is not saying she is having problems just that she wants to try a high end brand.

I say go for it and get a try me kit and see what you think.

If she tries CND she'll have to do a conversion class anyway before buying enough product to make a serious business with it.

Tbh, the best product to use is one that you have been trained to use......

I don't think I agree with this actually. Hope you don't mind Vetty! :lol:

I don't use the product I was first trained to use. :eek:

Many new ones start out with products at school that they do not want to continue with and they want to move on to higher end brands that work more easily for them and last longer for their clients.

As long as they do a class with the new product to learn how to use it why should they be stuck with a naff system? She is not saying she is having problems just that she wants to try a high end brand.

I say go for it and get a try me kit and see what you think.

If she tries CND she'll have to do a conversion class anyway before buying enough product to make a serious business with it.

You mis-understand me Gigi - what I meant was for a product to perform to its best you need to be trained to use it....... I didn't mean stick to a lower-end product just because! The sentence I've highlighted in red is exactly what I meant - I just didn't word it right!!!

Also, the questions were to try and establish what the OP is using right now.......

I never mind when you disagree with me :hug:

Asking which is 'the best' system is to use is a bit of a loaded question really, I think so anyway.

If someone is happy with their system then they may think that is 'the best' system. They may not have experienced any other system.. bit like me. I use NSI and I wouldn't say that it's the best, I'd say that it's up there. I recon sales figures would probably speak volumes in this respect.

But if I were you, I'd try a few and see how you feel about them. That's what I'm going to be doing when I finish my Level 3 :)

Latest posts

Back