Which advertising pays off the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which advertising has paid off the best?

• Yellow Pages

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Yell.com

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Leaflet Drop

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Local Village Mag

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 84 72.4%
  • any others you'd care to share?

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Definitely word of mouth and yellow pages.

Plus i have found that by having a website in my advert in the YP it has got me a lot more recognition.

:eek:For me so far it has been Yellow Pages and word of mouth, I havent had more than 5 people from the leaflet drop but Ive had loads from Yellow pages which I was surprised about!
You cant beat word of mouth though!

my website has been my best source of new clients.
Guruholistics - Home

When I started at my clinic, I took over from someone who had retired, and she had been there 6 years. Even though she wouldn't hand over the clients details, she said she had written to them all and told them someone would be taking over.
Out of her 50 clients, I've had about 35 of them come to me over the past year.
The new clients have mainly been from the website, followed by the chiropody clinic downstairs.
Advertising in local papers and booklets are pricey and bring possibly 1 client from it.

Hi

The way I advertise is: I make my own leaflets via the computer my husband does web design so I had a head start lol

I go around Health Centres, sports Centres, Health Food Shops, Mums and Tots Groups, Nursing Homes, Liberays, Shops, and even in my car.

I had alot of responses mainly from Mums and Tot Groups Sports Centre and my car.

Once you have got reponses and give a good treatment word of mouth starts getting around, the only problem is it is a on going process.

Hope this helps:)

word of mouth is the best for mobile techs

Latest posts

Back