Which Body Wrap course ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EWA

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm curently studying level 3 beauty therapy in LCBT. I'd like to train in body wrap, but I don't know which one to choose as my college doesn't offer this course. True is that I don't know much about it and need an advice. I googled a bit and find couple brand free courses, which I think are not the best. I'd like to train myself with some good body wrap brand which will allow me to buy products from them after. Can u pls help????

Most wrap courses are usually held within specific skincare houses. For example Comfort Zone's Mud wrap is taught within the there own training and so is Elemis and Gatineau and Ionithermie. So you would have to take on one of these brands to recieve there own particular training. I know this as I have trained with them all.

The only other wraps I can think of come form Beauty Express and Ellisons. Ellisons have their own academy. Maybe they're worth a look.

HTH
Angie from Locus

The Carlton Institute does Body Wrap courses. To do it, you have to be a beauty therapist or similar. They have various "institutes" around the country and are very reasonably priced and the closer to the course it gets, the cheaper it gets if it doesn't fill up.

Hope this helps.

The two most well known names in body wraps is Universal Contour Wrap and Harley Body Wrap. I believe that both brands offer training. Have a look at their websites and I'm sure that will tell you more x

Check out www.provencecosmetics.co.uk for a fabulous new Body wrap called Bioslimming. Training is included in the package price. You can get a minimum of 40 treatments from the kit and you can charge from £55 -£79 per treatment depending on your area. Clients and Salon Owners alike love the products which produce fantastic results resulting in fantastic profits.
It is featured in this months edition of Professional Beauty magazine in the article "Slim Pickings".

I'm just about to do the bioslimming course, I'll let you know how I get on with it when I've done a few treatments! I had a wrap done on myself and lost a good few cm's which was nice! :)
If you need any info on start up cost ect feel free to message me for more info. Heel 'N' Hands Pamper Parties - Powered by CO.CC

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I have just started using Ionithermie and I am in love with it, I love the actual ionithermie but the instant body trims are fab too, no mess and clients love them, also available to retail :)

Hi Kel, what is this Ionithermie? Im guessin you still mobile hun, so it dont need a shower. Ive been lookin into Bioslimming.

Hi Debs, Im in a salon now, but no it doesnt need a shower at all, its a cellulite body treatment.

Latest posts

Back