Which book??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I've just recently started level 2 nail tech at college, we won't be moving onto the enhancement part until after Christmas so at the moment it is natural manicure, nail disorders, contraindications etc.....you get the drift!!

Having read through the threads it seems there are 3 books which crop up again and again, Doug Schoon's, Geeg's and Marian Newman's. I would like to have all 3 but will have to buy one at a time.

Is there one which you would recomend I buy first?

Thanks, Lou x

Hi Geeks,

I've just recently started level 2 nail tech at college, we won't be moving onto the enhancement part until after Christmas so at the moment it is natural manicure, nail disorders, contraindications etc.....you get the drift!!

Having read through the threads it seems there are 3 books which crop up again and again, Doug Schoon's, Geeg's and Marian Newman's. I would like to have all 3 but will have to buy one at a time.

Is there one which you would recomend I buy first?

Thanks, Lou x

Marian Newman's book is perfect for this stage of your course. It has everything you want.

Hi Lou

I've just bought "The Complete Nail Technician" by Marian Newman off Amazon as my 1st book. Its really good. :)

Thank you...amazon here I come!!

I also got the 'complete nail tech book ' by marian Newman it is really useful I got mine from Ebay very good price and good condition....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back