Which brand acrylics are better?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siulum1314

Reaction score
i am currently using the opi absolute at the moment, but im kinda getting sick off it, im thinking of changing my acrylic brand.. at the moment im in between NSI attraction and Young nails. which one do you think is better? I dont find any problems with the absolute opi, its just ive heard more positive results with young nails and nsi, please help~~ thank you!

Both Young Nails and NSI are good products. Remember with any product you need to give it a good year to really learn the product. Not every product out there is going to be the product for you. You have to find what clicks for the way that you work. Keep in mind if it is not a good product it would not be on the market. HTH:)

How about Tammy Taylor or Vicki Peters? Are they any good?

i am currently using the opi absolute at the moment, but im kinda getting sick off it, im thinking of changing my acrylic brand.. at the moment im in between NSI attraction and Young nails. which one do you think is better? I dont find any problems with the absolute opi, its just ive heard more positive results with young nails and nsi, please help~~ thank you!

When you say you are getting sick of it what do you mean exactly? Is it that you have always used their products and feel that you want to try another?
If you are not having any problems with the product why would you want to change?
You could always ask for a trial kit from a few different companies to see what they are like to work with but don't forget that you will need to get the appropriate training to really get the best out of that product. hth

Powermoves......hello girlie! This is Baltimoregirlz! Both Tammy Taylor and Vickie Peters are great products as well. Keep in mind what I said in the previous post. Also I have been looking into some school leads for you. Can you get to Hagerstowne? Mrs. Fisher is having a class start up there for nails. Give me a call!

I use & recommend CND :green:

430_IMG_0558_completed_hand_smaller.jpg

I've been using nsi products for years, and I just recently started experimenting with young nails, I've also trained with creative. I love the attraction system and I don't think I'll ever stop using it! its very easy to work with, the colors are great, and nsi has a such a good selection of products I definitely recommend:) what exactly are you wanting to switch for? IMO if there's nothing wrong with it there's no reason to switch, but im always in favor of expanding:)
Posted via Mobile Device

i think the only reason why i feel like i dont want to use absolute OPI system because its not as easy to file in comparison to Young nails, do i make any sense? and secondly probably because ive heard too much about young nails and nsi lately, its just switching my mind on

NSI attraction is good, easy to work with & good colour choice as well. :)

You should contact the NSI distributor in your area. They will probably give you an Attraction Acrylic Sampler Kit to try for free if you ask. I think you'll be very pleased the Attraction Acrylic.

I use & recommend CND :green:

430_IMG_0558_completed_hand_smaller.jpg

Those look gorgeous! If you want any info on CND simply let us know... I would be more than happy to send info or you can always check out the product brochure and education brochures on line at www.sweetsquared.com :idea:

You should contact the NSI distributor in your area. They will probably give you an Attraction Acrylic Sampler Kit to try for free if you ask. I think you'll be very pleased the Attraction Acrylic.

Yeh i sent them a email, they are going to send me a sample attraction kit, i really like the sound of NSI's attraction. and it describes the attraction monomer 'trimonomer' what does that mean?

Yeh i sent them a email, they are going to send me a sample attraction kit, i really like the sound of NSI's attraction. and it describes the attraction monomer 'trimonomer' what does that mean?

Well I can see you are in Australia... so I guess my post doesn't matter :rolleyes:

Hey honey

I can tell you that I use Young Nails and love the product and have being in love with it for the last 4 year. I do understand that there is a distibutor in your area and Youngs also send out sample pack if you ask.

attraction monomer 'trimonomer' what does that mean?

It has been a long time since I educated for them so my memory may be wrong...lol...I remember it as having tripple crosslinkers in the formula.

Your liquids and powders are made using the same ingredients just one is kept in a liquid form and the other is put into a powder form. In order to bring the two products back together again you need a catalist that is added to your liquid. That catalist causes a chain reaction causing the crosslinker to bond together. The therory behind the trimonomer is it is a triple strenght prodect/stronger. God I hope I explained that right.....lol. It sounds right in my head it has just been many years since I have taught that one.....lol

Latest posts

Back