Which brand nail vanish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellaBoutique

Reaction score
I've been looking to get nail vanish kits, normal vanish and Gelish. Which brand would you suggest? I've looked at a few O.P.I, CND etc but want more info before buying lol thank you :) xxxxx

I asked the same question before I brought my normal polishes. Everyone said that it is down to personal preferance, which it is, but I thught some opinions may help.
Anyway, I made a mistake when buying normal varnish. I went with a slightly cheaper brand, china glaze, and to be honest, I struggled to get on with it when applying it, I thought it was me, but I brought a nice red and light pink as well as an effect from CND, and now realise this is what I should have brought in the first place. I got on with it as soon as I started to apply the polish.
I now have around 15 china glaze polishes I need to use up or sell on cheap.

A lot of people said that they liked OPI, so I did also try an OPI polish, but I just didn't seem to get on with it. It was that it didn't go on well, I think it went on ok, I just preferred the CND polish once I had tried them. I will now be buying more CND polishes as and when I can afford them

I can't help with the gelish polishes as I use Shellac

Hope it helps with the normal polishes though x

Essie nail polish :)

O.P.I all the way! when applied correctly has great durability & clients know the brand and know its a quality product! xx

Love CND polish!!! I generally use Shellac though x

Latest posts

Back