Which business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which business name?

• Beauty Boost

Votes: 46 32.4%
  • Beauty Flash

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Radiance Remedy

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Glow-de-Luxe

Votes: 58 40.8%

• Total voters

Rhona_

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've had a really productive night in terms of getting the ball rolling with my mobile business. But now I've come to a standstill because I can't really do anything else on my to-do list until I've sorted a name!

I've whittled it down to 4. I like them all, and I think they would all reflect my business well. (My treatment list is very simple, the idea is very much beauty on the go. Quick and/or effective treatments - in particular tanning. It's going to be a (teenie) part-time venture and the majority of my custom will be coming from friends/friends of friends.)

Do any of these names stand out to you? Any you like or dislike?

To be honest, I'm hoping that after I wake up tomorrow and look at them with fresh eyes I might be able to make a decision for myself. But in the meantime, all opinions very welcome!!

Sorry what are the 4 you have already? ( cant see any names in the orignial post) xx

Oh no! I tried to post a poll. It's working ok for me - the options are above the main post.

But in case it's failed...!

- Beauty Boost
- Beauty Flash
- Radiance Remedy
- Glow-de-Luxe

:)

Oh it might be on because I'm on my phone (damn app has me addicted!) I like beauty boost out of that list xx

Glow-de-luxe stood out to me. It's different and sounds pampery. if you really want the word beauty in it you maybe can say Glow-de-luxe Beauty? Good luck with your business and name choice, it's always such a hard part to decide on! I was in a similar situation, had everything done but couldn't narrow down from 4-5 names! Took me 2 months to decide lol but once I did everything else fell into place and I'm thrilled with my choice which ended up being my very first idea! X

I like Beauty-in-a-flash?

But out of the choices, I've voted for Beauty Boost

I liked glow de lux & Beauty Flash! On IPhone too so can't vote. :-(

I voted for Beauty Boost

Thanks for the input everyone!

Eek, I'm still really not sure what to go for. Will probe my boyfriend for advice once he's up!

Beauty flash, as you said u are offering beauty treatments on the go.

Whittled it down to Beauty Boost and Beauty Flash now I think. Hmmm!

Edit - Just realised Beauty Flash is a fairly big online Dermalogica distributor. That might be my decision made for me then!

With regards to having a website (If you plan on having one)
Both beautyboost.co.uk and .com are taken and the same goes for beautyflash

xx

I'm just going for a Facebook page, it's only a small business for outside college hours. Thanks for checking though!

beauty flas

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I was going to mention about beauty flash being a large online Dermalogica distributer, but i like the idea of beauty in a flash xx

Hi. i think beauty flash is better ,because beauty boots sounds very similar to other company, like boots. Beauty flash sounds unique

^ Unfortunately it's not unique, it's the name of an online Dermalogica distributor.

I've settled on Beauty Boost (not Boots!) but thanks for your reply :)

Hi everyone!

I've had a really productive night in terms of getting the ball rolling with my mobile business. But now I've come to a standstill because I can't really do anything else on my to-do list until I've sorted a name!

I've whittled it down to 4. I like them all, and I think they would all reflect my business well. (My treatment list is very simple, the idea is very much beauty on the go. Quick and/or effective treatments - in particular tanning. It's going to be a (teenie) part-time venture and the majority of my custom will be coming from friends/friends of friends.)

Do any of these names stand out to you? Any you like or dislike?

To be honest, I'm hoping that after I wake up tomorrow and look at them with fresh eyes I might be able to make a decision for myself. But in the meantime, all opinions very welcome!!

when i looked at your 4
Beauty Radiance jumped out & Flash of Beauty
duno why lol u might not like them but had to say kinda a mix of what you had x

Last edited:
Love Beauty Flash & Beauty Boost!

Both different and catchy. I don't think the other 2 make it obvious what your business is.

:) good luck!

Rhona, this is really random but you look like Shelley Hennig who plays Diana in The Secret Circle on Living TV!
I keep seeing your profile pop up and I'm like, 'Who does she look like?' lol.

Latest posts

Back