Which CND EA did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockinthe80s

Reaction score
Hi CND geeks,

I am hoping to do some CND courses, however, there's no dates for the Maidenhead academy at the moment. I've been trying to get a date since early November, still to no avail.

I have been reading lots about Liza Smith being a great EA and am considering going to Kent to train with Liza.

For those of you that don't mind sharing, I was wondering which ambassador you trained? Have you trained with different educators? What was your experience like?

Thanks guys x

If I was in your area and looking to do training then I would jump through fiery hoops to be able to do training with Liza Smith!

I've been lucky enough to do most of mine with Fee Wallace and I did my initial shellac training with Karen (Klassy Klaws).

At the event we were lucky enough to be treated to onstage training from Amanda Fontanarossa and Kelly Winterburn as well as Fee. I love picking up all the different tips and seeing how different techs work.

If you can get to Liza, I'd go to Liza! In fact, even if you can't, you should.

I've trained with three different cnd education ambassadors at the Manchester Academy and they were all great. I don't think you can go wrong with cnd because it's all a good standard of teaching :)

Hello,
I did my shellac brings them back @ Kent academy with Jemma Smith (Liza's daughter). She was great! I am very much looking forward to doing my next course. My only concern is the distance as it took me nearly 2 hours to drive there. That being said, it was worth it every second.
Good luck

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I love training at the kent Academy and have done all my courses with Liza smith, I always come away feeling it was worth it , even with products I felt familiar with, there's always something to be learnt!!! Met lovely girls on the courses and a great cafe round the corner for lunch. Love training days lol!

Thanks for all your replies. I am going to give sweet squared a call to see if they have any dates with Liza Smith..

I'm in London, but happy to travel. Am eager to get my training underway...x

I'm in London! Booked in with Anna at the London academy in January! Never been before but spoke to her for ages last week, she really knows her stuff and she's lovely!
Maybe try there if not?
I'm doing shellac, art and styles and brisa next month and will hopefully go for master painter in march!

I did train a few years ago and was in Milton Keynes with Ann swain, but no longer a cnd trainer, I now go over to Braintree with Justine crick , she is a fantastic trainer and in have learnt a lot from her x

I trained at the London Academy and just love Anna.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Every CND ambassador has there own unique qualities to bring to the table. They are all Wonderful or they would not be CND education Ambassadors. I personally do not think you would go wrong with any of the EA's.

Pamela in Maidenhead is one of our longest serving EA's and has probably won more awards than any in Competitions. She may not have submitted all her training dates for 2014 to Sweet Squared yet .. It's a busy time of year. A little patience and I'm sure she will soon have worked out her schedule.

Enjoy the holiday season!

Last edited:
I have trained with both Liza and , the now retired, Ketan patel.
Ketan was like my own little mentor and was always a phone call away if i needed him...
having said all that i think i could do with a holiday to Spain..and i know a certain Nail Legend who would be well worth the air miles :p

I've trained with Pamela at Maidenhead and she absolutely brilliant!

She's got patience and really gets you to where you want to be.

Latest posts

Back