Which coloured acrylic powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm after getting some good coloured acrylic powders for 3d nail art, I was just wondering what products you use & why.

Xxx

I use nsi coloured l&p and also crystal nails l&p and my 3d brushes are fom crystal nails too.

I love both these companies products and between them I have a vast collection of lovely colours

I use hand and nail harmony fusion coloured acrylic powders there's a mix of bold glitters eye everything needed for nail art
HTH xx

I was told that the Jacquard Pigments are not cosmetic grade so not suitable to use on skin or nails as its a art product, I do know they are non toxic as I used them loads when painting dolls so had loads of their colours and checked it out. Unless they've changed them in last 18 months, that's just the info I got from a company that sold them.

So if that's right then I wouldn't advise using them as your insurance would not cover you.

I rarely do 3D art work cause I personally don't like it, so don't promote it and luckily my clients don't really like it either but on the times I have done it, I use NSI powders from the Technailcolor range or I mix up my own but still using NSI powders.

Crystal Nails and Nfu.oh have great ranges of colour and glitter premixed acrylic powders.
I think Nfu.oh has the most extensive range though.

Where can you buy nfu oh products from? Xxx

I use nsi and nubar. both are really pretty and nice to use.

Nsi have the technail kit that have quite a few colours and empty pots of mixing you own colours up

Latest posts

Back