Which colours/glitters are chosen most by your clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
I need to choose some nail art products and I am soooo stuck.

I was wondering which do you find are most picked out of what you stock.

I have almost 60 glitters on my chart and find most of them are NEVER picked I maybe use the same 5 on all my mates (mostly)

These are out of ezflow and nail graphix ...

So without buying tonnes and tonnes of stuff we won't use to begin with.
I thought I would ask for your opinions to help me out...

I wondered if doing a list from the colour wheel would help, but I can see me looking through websites and trying to choose a pink out of 50 odd pinks isn't going to be an easy task lmao...

I am looking to buy from Ezflow, nail graphix and NFU.OH.
Of course one supplier alone would be perfect, but I have some favourites from both ezflow and nail graphix already, and am looking to get the rest of the nail art stock and tips etc from NFU.OH, so I don't mind the combination xx

If you could be a bunch of total stars and tell me maybe your top 10 it doesn't matter which brand they are I just need some ideas please.

out of the ones I have I use mostly (in no order)

1) nail graphix 'rhinestone cowboy' mixed with black powder
2) ezflow 'french quarter'
3) a purplely lilac which I think is a 'spangles' one I picked up ages ago
4) nail graphix 'cotton candy'
5) nail graphix 'millenium' (although I dont personally like the strands in it)

Thats it really out of 60 glitters lol...

But I think one of the problems is on this chart I have there is 9 blues,16 pinks some with only a slight variation in shade... so it's all a big waste if you know what I mean,

Anyway enough waffle from me I look forward to your replies....xxx

mostly pinks and puple shades and more neutral ones in the silvery range too.
at the moment there seems to be a big phaze on flourescent colours with some of my ladies too.

Hi,

My clients mostly go for pinks, purples, and black! In summer they will go all out and get beautiful bright colours, so you never know...I think its best to have a good variety of colours.

I buy my glitters from art and craft stores so that it doesnt cost me nearly as much as buying a coloured glitter powder kit! I still have my Ezflow and Nfuoh kits, which are devine, but can get exspensive if you are wanting to have a good collection!

hth x x

Mostly pinks, and my pearls but i tend to bend my clients a little and have fabulous coloured nails myself and most of them go for what i have on. i have around 50-60 different types and colours and i think yellow is the one that no one has had, untill i did a yellow and pink glitter colour fade tip then everyone wanted it.

my glitters are normally pink, purple, black, green and orange

the ones that are chosen loads by my clients are

Hot stuff
silver screen
the champages theatre
party train
gold bar
borrowed ice

all by ez flow..ive got every last colour they make but these ones are done on a daily basis.. hth

Thankyou for your help :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back