Which Creative Academy / ies have you trained with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm moving to the Kingfisher Country Club next week its just down the road near Deanshanger.

Yeah she is due in June i think xx

Sounds very nice. Good luck X

Sounds very nice. Good luck X

Thanks hun i'm gonna need it!!

pick the wrong weekend to move i have a hen night saturday nailympics sunday monday and start on the tuesday lol woopsee!!

Thanks hun i'm gonna need it!!

pick the wrong weekend to move i have a hen night saturday nailympics sunday monday and start on the tuesday lol woopsee!!

I'm sure you will do great!! But wow what a weekend! Thinking pro plus and red bull LOL
Good luck at Nailympics, what are you entered into?

I'm sure you will do great!! But wow what a weekend! Thinking pro plus and red bull LOL
Good luck at Nailympics, what are you entered into?

I've entered Div 2 L&P tip and overlay and also the scratch shoot out xx

BRiSA Gel conversion Kelly Swain
Spa Mani & Pedi Anne Swain
L&P conversion Kelly Swain

Im now looking at further courses, still at Milton Keynes!

I'm moving to the Kingfisher Country Club next week its just down the road near Deanshanger.

Hi,i'm in Loughton,just looked at the map and your just up the road,small world.
Anyway,goodluck with the move next week and all the best at the weekend,i'm trying to go sunday (if the trains are ok)so if i see you i'll say a quick hello!.

Rachel.:)

I've entered Div 2 L&P tip and overlay and also the scratch shoot out xx

Well good luck. Sure you will do great. X Will Keep an eye out for you on Sunday.X

I phoned up about the trains and apparently not running due to some repair work. Not sure if this is all trains etc so worth checking. X

It would be great to have a Geek meet for MK and surrounding areas, would be fab to meet you all. X
:hug:

phoned up about the trains and apparently not running due to some repair work. Not sure if this is all trains etc so worth checking. X

It would be great to have a Geek meet for MK and surrounding areas, would be fab to meet you all. X
:hug:[/quote]

Thank you for the info,i'll get Paul to check for me (he works for network rail)pain in the **** these trains.

Yes,a Geek meet would be good,even though i'm from the area originally,i've only moved back December so i've got alot of catching up to do (12 yrs) and i need to get out as i'm on adoption leave and bored.

RACH:)EL.

L&P Foundation - Glasgow - Fiona Wallace

I also should be doing my Spa Day with Fiona shortly, I can't wait! :)

L&P Foundation - Glasgow - Fiona Wallace

I also should be doing my Spa Day with Fiona shortly, I can't wait! :)

Hey another scottish Geek!

I did L&P Foundation in Aberdeen with Lorraine cant remember surname but training was excellent and good fun.

Doing Spa Manicure & Pedicure soon in Glasgow, looking forward to that!

Yes,a Geek meet would be good,even though i'm from the area originally,i've only moved back December so i've got alot of catching up to do (12 yrs) and i need to get out as i'm on adoption leave and bored.

RACH:)EL.[/quote]

I am visiting the area this weekend (parents live in Buckingham), so if anything is being arranged for then, PM me, as I would love a meet up!

l+p conversion - birmingham - the fab marco
l+p one to one - birmingham - the super fab marco
brisa conversion - nottingham - tricia
all masters days - oxford - with the fantastic mandini
pre masters - oxford - with the fab pamela rholf

Would love to do some training with ketan, gigi, tracey leeja, anyone of them im sure are fantastic.

I'd also like to save up for a day with ant buckley now that would be a treat !

amb xx

I did:

L+P Foundation in Bristol with Andrea Sanderson
1:1 at Salisbury (but can't remember who with :o)
L+P Skillbuilding in Salisbury with Michelle Hardy
Brisa Induction in Salisbury with Lynne Darling (I think)

Also, I've got my first 2 Master classes booked for July in Salisbury.....

L& P Foundation - Kent, Liza Smith
Spa Manicure and Pedicure - Kent, Liza Smith

hopefully doing Brisa in a month or so with Liza as well.

L & P Foundation-Kent. Liza Smith

Waiting to do Brisa as soon as she announces some dates.

i did my training with Marco Pagliuca in Birmingham 3 years ago

Latest posts

Back