Creative Nail Academy training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
Hello I am very new to this site and loving it! I am having a career change from decorating to nails! It's something I have enjoyed messing with on mates and would like to take it further by gaining the proper qualifications. An opportunity has come up for me to train and have a station in a friends salon eventually. I have been searching for quite some time now and it's become tricky finding something local, I'm in Devon. However, I have found the Creative Nail Academy and they run a course in Plymouth which I can drive to. Just wondering if you lot in the know can let me know if these are a good starting point. I want to do this properly so I am able to take my training further and get 'real' good!! lol:idea:

IMO you will be giving your new career the best possible start if you take your initial training with Creative. Be aware though that it is only a starting point, education is an ongoing thing and Creative offer many more courses once you have completed the Foundation Course.

Good Luck with it Honey xx

hi :)
i have just recently qualified with creative, the foundation course in liquid and powder. i did the part time course which ran for 9 weeks with just one evening a week as it was more suited to my requirements. i really, really, really enjoyed the course, but it was a lot of work at home. a LOT of studying and a LOT of practice. i looked into other companys also however after speaking to my nail tech decided creative was the one for me. If my circumstances were different i would have done the 12 week course. there is so much more you can do after your foundation course, the possibilities are endless! I met 2 educators during my course, both of who were fantastic!
From my experiences i would definatly say that this would be a fantastic starting point to any nail technicians career!
Good Luck in whatever you decide to do!

I have just completed my training with creative and thouroughly enjoyed it. I have also just managed to get a trainee position in a salon on the back of it. It won't make you a fantastic nail tech but it is a very good place to start and for you to build off.

Imo this is the best start in this industry you can get !

Best of luck ! x

awwwwwwwwww thanks everyone!! It looked the best one to me too,,,I am kinda over run with info and this one struck me the most. I am waiting for the details to come in the post. I can't start it until next year as I am having major foot surgery in 3 weeks!!!But I thought once I am up and about I could begin then. I really wanna take this new venture so far and get really into it and really good!! Thanks for all the luck wishes, mean alot to hear from those in the no!!!

you wont regret it..the training is very very good. xx

yep cant fault training with creative xx

Yes hun you will be making the right decision if you train with Creative,in my opiniun and lots of other geeks on here they are the best of the bunch, it is a lot of hard work and you will need plenty of you time to do your home work and practising but it is well worth it. Every where that i have seen advertising for nail tech jobs all want creative trained techs so thats got to say something, good luck with your future plans :hug:

You will not regret it hun. I did my training in Plymouth and the educator was fab.

Hope the surgery goes ok and you manage to get booked on your course soon.

Latest posts

Back