Which dark Shellac colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been having a good look at everyones comments on the best selection to have, and for layering, which has been really helpful. I can't decide which dark colour to get though...i'm thinking Fedora or Blackpool? Also, some of my clients have asked for a 'nude' colour, as in beige...any suggestions? x

Fedora, Dark Lava, Blackpool and even Rock Royalty (darker purple) are all popular dark colours. I would say that fedora is a must have. Rubble is a lovely darker nude, I also have Iced Cappuccino but that has only been popular for me when paired with a bit of glitter.

1 coat of Iced Cappuccino followed by 1 coat of Romantique gives a lovely nude shade. :)

There are a dark blue and a dark green coming out soon which both look lovely too.

I've got cocoa which I must admit I haven't used much, but yesterday I did it with pink gold sparkle additives brushed in and it was gorgeous! So it could be a good nude to get as it might be more popular with additives too. Here is a pic with additives. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345214720.080780.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345214720.080780.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,774

Latest posts

Back