Which Eyelash extension course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ami

Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking to expand my mobile beauty business and would like to now do an eyelash extension course. The only problem is which course/product to do

I have looked at the Capital Hair & Beauty Marval Lash Extension Course. Has anyone done this course or can anyone suggest any other trainers based in Kent?

Many Thanks

You could do a search on marvel lash and capital courses, I havn'e done any of these, but seem to remember another geek mentioning something about doing it, and also some comments on their glue, from what I remember there are much beter options out there.

I trained with glam lash, and they were great, and have always been there afterwards to help with any questions, you should give them a call and see if they have a trainer in your area, info on their courses are all on their website, here's a wee linky so you can have a nosey, hth xx Glam Lash (TM) - Semi Permanent Eyelash Extension

I trained with marvel lash, i found the training good there was only 4 of us in the room so all got a chance with the trainer, i have sinced changed most of my products from the kit as the glue was very slow and didnt last long at all, very sticky, its good for your first couple of sets while your training as u will be slow,the lashes are very natural think there a j curl, good for the older client, but i bought a load of c curls in different lenghts as i find these best for everyone:) HTH xx

Hi Ami,

I trained wih Ah Francis. They were brilliant and gave very thorough training and the products are great. I would advise you phone lots of different places and ask for information packs so you can look at all the different types of training courses and products that each company do! Eyelash Extensions | Eyelash Extension | Eyelash Perming | AH Francis

It's a great treatment though and can make you a lot of money. Im a mobile therapist and love meeting new people and trying out new looks with the lashes.
hth x

Hi there,

Have a look at our site we offer a lash extension course. We train Glam Lash and offer express lash and a new masterclass in lashes

www.hallsofivy.co.uk xx

Thanks for all your replies :)! I will have a look before I decide on the course

Hi Ami

Try www.wowproducts.co.uk Flirties do 1-2-1 or group training to suit you.

also have 2 different size kits available - both include training fee - to suit your budget.:hug:

Hi there
Kent Beauty Academy in Ashford Kent do an Eyelash Extension course, well worth a look great academy with great trainers.
R&R:)

Have a look at Lash Perfect - the product and service is excellent and the training is very good too.
Good luck!

I think whatever institution you decide to go with, you have to be comfortable with them. I think it is very important that you investigate these institutions to make sure that you are able to contact someone knowledgable in this field. Sounds strange, but you'd be surprised at how many instructors and/or institutions that are out there that are not properly trained themselves.

Is the instructor or someone knowledgeable readily available to answer basic but specific questions? Or are you offered another free class to refresh your memory?

What type of continuing programs do they offer if any?

Where and when was the instructor that will be conducting the class trained herself?

How long ago?

Is she active in this field?

Does she have a porfolio for you to view?

How many lashes is she applying for demonstration?

What is the instructor to student ratio?
Etc...

And most importantly, are they able to answer all of these questions and additional of your own without giving you the run around?
Do they seem in a rush to sell you the class and hang up the phone?

Are they giving you the time of day...?

They most certainly should. If you feel otherwise, you should be calling the next number on your list of institutions.

(JMHO)---Just My Humble Opinion:wink2:

Best of luck to you:hug:

Latest posts

Back