Which fake tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

citychic123

Reaction score
I'm going mobile with spray tanning- I'm currently qualified with fake bake and have been doing this from a salon. Can I use other brands such a sienna without having their training and what do you suggest for pricing, policies and insurance?

Also what brands of fake tan do you suggest? Thanks in advance :)

I use Sienna but trained with them and buy direct not sure if they allow you to buy direct if you haven't trained maybe ring and ask x

I trained with La Tanning but use Brown Bitz and Suntana, havent trained with them x

I use la tan u can buy direct from their site, also got lots of samples to test by emailing companies and requesting samples of their most popular tan solutions.

Sienna-X Q10 is very good product. I am making spray with 8.5% at this time of the year. The feeling is very good on the skins surface. OMG to is very nice although I use more in the next seasons. You can make two purchases (2ltr) for the price of 1ltr at the present. Always good offer :) I have tried Veisha tan lately and this too is good with nice scent. Making a purchase of samples is good idea to find what best suits you.

Adriana

Hi, thanks for the recommendation :) you can see all our samples on our website www.viesha.co.uk, please PM me if you have any questions or email [email protected] :)

Stevie :)

Latest posts

Back