Which Gel System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshnails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm just looking at past threads and wondering which Gel Systems are people’s proffered brand / choice? I'm looking at completing a gel course soon as I only currently offer Acrylic. I'm looking to find out peoples opinions about what to go for? And for how long you've been using your current supplier?

Spa Manicures are flying out but i'm looking to do a french manicure on natural nails with a gel on top for a regular customer that comes in, she likes the fake look on natural nails!!:lol:

Thanks as always X

Not sure why you have not filled in your profile .. it sure would make it allot easier to talk with you if I knew more about the products you used now and your training and experience.

So I will say generally that if you love the products you use now, and trust your supplier and their reputation then stick with them if they do a gel system. Much easier to use a system that already goes in line with the prep products you use etc.

If your supplier does not do a gel system then I would recommend Brisa Gels from CND. World renowned and respected nail company with a hypoallergenic gel and free of the chemicals that are the most common allergens in other gel systems. Completely colour stable, strong and gorgeous. It is a buff off gel and holds its shape beautifully when sculpting. If you want to know more then go to CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. to view videos of application or Welcome - Sweet Squared the UK home of CND. Or call Sweet Squared on 08452106060 for a catalog or more information.

Hi there,

Completed my training with Synergy Young Nails and have found their products excellent. Each product has diff consistencies - therefore you wld need to find out how to apply but i'm in no doubt that young nail wld be glad to help you.

there is a number of very positive threads on this site for Young Nails as well.

There after sales care is excellent.:green:

A little pricey in Ireland, don't know about the UK market?

Hope you find one that suits you.

she likes the fake look on natural nails!!:lol: - that puzzled me a little! Once you have completed your gel training you will be able to offer natural nail gel overlays in 'permanent' french...which can and do look very natural, as well as gel extensions. After trying a couple of brands I have used IBD for about 3 years now and really like their products, all gel products seem to be very expensive here in Ireland hun, so I wouldnt dismiss your own system brand just cos of the price, if your happy with Young stick with them, you can always order from outside of Ireland for your gel, which is what I do. Good luck with the course x

Latest posts

Back