Which gels are not tested on animals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is very sad, but it's not just about money I don't think I think it's desperation in looking for an answer to a problem as well, I mean if I could be a guinea pig for a weight loss drug that they thought would be amazing I'd do it...Which is sad of me

It is very sad, but it's not just about money I don't think I think it's desperation in looking for an answer to a problem as well, I mean if I could be a guinea pig for a weight loss drug that they thought would be amazing I'd do it...Which is sad of me

Aw, I wouldn't say it's sad of you my lovely. There are millions of women who would feel the same way about that particular problem.

As for the whole testing things on animals or humans 'debate' it's a difficult subject akin to religion - people often become emotive and forceful if those in the opposite view camp don't believe in and support their views.

Some people love animals more than humans and some people love humans more than animals.

It is what it is.

Peace and respect xx

Aww thanks. Everyone has to do what they feel is right at the end of the day, also it seems to be difficult to find products not tested on animals which will put people off buying them x

Testing cosmetics on animals is unnecessary - there's plenty of good ones around without continuing testing on animals.

The testing on animals for the benefit of human health and advancement of medicines etc is another thing. I'm not entirely sure where my thoughts are on this one.

But I know for certain that I think the testing of cosmetics, perfume, shampoo etc is not necessary for the benefit of mankind.

That's the great thing about opinions .. . we all have them :cool:

That's the great thing about opinions .. . we all have them :cool:

Absolutely. :D

I do work in the animal care industry and sometimes it not a nice place to be :sad: I don't do lab work, but I do see a lot of animal suffering at the hands of humans so perhaps I'm a bit sensitive. I like to think I am a realist though and I understand that lab work is important for the right reasons.

Absolutely. :D

I do work in the animal care industry and sometimes it not a nice place to be :sad: I don't do lab work, but I do see a lot of animal suffering at the hands of humans so perhaps I'm a bit sensitive. I like to think I am a realist though and I understand that lab work is important for the right reasons.

:cool: and a :hug:

xx

Latest posts

Back