Which glue to use when eyelash perming?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylarose

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering which glue to use when eyelash perming as I have been using a strip lash glue to hold them to the rod and noticing that the lashes havent come out as curly as usual, could this be why? Also how often to I need to replace my kit?

Hi, firstly you would need to check your kit that you have, for how long they're good for once opened. (If opened) and then if not, what the shelf life is. Each product is different.
As for your glue, I wouldn't ever use anything other than glue that's designed for the purpose it was intended. So you have probably found your perm hasn't turned out correctly because you used glue for strip lashes.
I use Amirose. I've used it for years without issue and found it the best so far. I tried salon solutions and it was the worst I'd ever used. It wouldn't stick the hair to the rod, it was a logistic nightmare and thank goodness I kept my cool because a lot of people would've admitted defeat lol.:eek:
Amirose is no good for people with latex allergies unfortunately. Hth's x

Latest posts

Back