Which hair extensions are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenz82

Reaction score
hi everyone

ive recently had micro ring extensions put in and im not 100% sure about the quality of the hair used. its gone dry, although not matted. ive been using tigi bed head for coloured hair and heat defence but its not making any difference so im left wondering am i doing something wrong or was the hair low quality?

any advise on which shampoo/conditioners or other products to use would be fantastic and if any of you could recommend hair extension suppliers/websites etc for me to buy the hair from myself so at least im sure of the quality.....then i can just get if fitted.

thank you :Love:

Hi,

First of all you need to go back to whoever fitted your hair,and tell them you've not been caring for your extensions properly,and can they give you some correct aftercare.

Every good extensionist should fully explain the importance of aftercare, no matter how high the quality of hair it needs looking after.

You need to be using extension shampoo,conditioner, a weekly conditioning treatment,heat protection, protein spray, at least!

You can get all of these,at a very reasonable price from lush us uk,or try your local sallys store.

Kate x

hi everyone

ive recently had micro ring extensions put in and im not 100% sure about the quality of the hair used. its gone dry, although not matted. ive been using tigi bed head for coloured hair and heat defence but its not making any difference so im left wondering am i doing something wrong or was the hair low quality?

any advise on which shampoo/conditioners or other products to use would be fantastic and if any of you could recommend hair extension suppliers/websites etc for me to buy the hair from myself so at least im sure of the quality.....then i can just get if fitted.

thank you :Love:[/QUOT

Latest posts

Back