Which Hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hfly

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to Salon Geek. Looks good though.

Just wondering if any one can recommend a good hot wax. My work uses Lycon, which is good but expensive. I have been told about Harley wax? Is this any good? Just looking for some feedback from people.

Also anyone know of any good Hot wax courses? A friend of mine recommended the Waxing Queen on this site. Does anyone know how to contact other users on this site?

Thanks all

Hfly

As a waxing client, I've had the most comfortable results from both Berins and Perron Rigot waxes.

By The Wax Queen, I'm guessing you are referring to Kim Lawless, then? Her username on here is "Kim Lawless" so all you need to do is find her profile and send her a private message in order to find out more about her courses.

Another waxing trainer I would strongly recommend is Axiom (Andy Rouillard). I have modelled for one of his training courses and his technique is absolutely top notch.

As a waxing client, I've had the most comfortable results from both Berins and Perron Rigot waxes.

By The Wax Queen, I'm guessing you are referring to Kim Lawless, then? Her username on here is "Kim Lawless" so all you need to do is find her profile and send her a private message in order to find out more about her courses.

Another waxing trainer I would strongly recommend is Axiom (Andy Rouillard). I have modelled for one of his training courses and his technique is absolutely top notch.

Totally agree with Ruth here... I have had training from both of these trainers and I currently use Berins Wax which is fabulous. I have also used Perron Regot in the past and that is also an excellent wax. Both waxes are very reasonable in cost and give excellent results.

Hi.....you looking for me?

As fas as wax goes, we're all going to suggest the wax that we know and love. Why don't you buy a sample of the top 3 or 4 waxes and see how you get on.

You know what's it's like........every wax has a brilliant PR person who makes them sound wonderful, but it all comes down to personal choice.

In my opinion, Lycon is applied in more like the old fashioned figure of eight way and you'll find the new generation of waxes such as Berins and Perron Rigot far more advancd and easier to use. I only use Perron Rigot and love it.

xxx

Latest posts

Back