Which is a good gel to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrea71

Reaction score
I have been qualified for 3 years now and just do nails as a sideline, i have yet to find a really good gel, clear and colour. my knowledge is not great as i only did a day course in gel's. so all advice is welcome:):)

What type of gels were you looking at hun? Buff off? Soak off? What have you tried so far? x

i have used the salon services own make not sure what its called, they told me you only needed the one pot so thats all I've used. rather than a builder etc. i'd like a soak off gel. i have tried the nsi range also but not overly impressed. x

Brisa gels from CND along with a conversion class to go with it. There is no better gel on the market today.

Strong ... perfect colour that never yellows ever ... hypo-allergenic and 3 free ... cool cure so no burning or heat spike ... long lasting ... five finger cure at one go ... long lasting and trouble free ... what more does anyone really want?

www.sweetsquared.com or ring 08452106060 to register as a customer and professional and then ask about anything else you need to know.

Latest posts

Back