Which is the Beauty treatment you least like doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has to be eyelash perming. :rolleyes:

I think eyelash perming too!

Im only a nail tech, but my least favourite part is pedicures ( i really dont like feet:eek:) but as most have you have mentioned it brings the money in and pays the bills :)

hi all.
the treatment i absolutly hate has to be pedicure's.(on certain clients)
Had one client who came to me regularly straight after work,
she alway wore tights with her uniform and as soon as she removed them the smell was over powering. the salon would be stinking for ages after she had been in. think this was what put me off as up until she started coming to the salon (every 3 months) i never used to mind them
my favorite is definatly nail enhancements , been doing them for nearly 10 years, and love them. like waxing aswell especially now that there is so many good brands of wax on the market.
ciara

I have to say thats a question that clients often ask me..My answer is the same every time but true. I don't have a least favourite, if i did i would just stop doing it..i guess that's the bonus of working for yourself.:green:

pedicures for me and nail enhancements at the moment but i hope to get better in this!!
i love facials and massage as i love relaxing people.

I dont like doing reflexology

Mine's full body massage....just takes too much out of me, especially since having a back op back in 2000, Nowadays when i'm massaging people I just think I WANT ONE!!!! lol

xxx

Last edited:
Definately Pedicures.....:mad:

I love doing facials, but there again I do like all of my treatments, although I have confidence issues with eyelash tinting (will it stain the skin ahhhh although have never done it yet!) and bikini waxes on really tough hairs!!!! - but that dated back to a woman when I was training she kept screaming!!!! :cry:very off putting for a newbie!! although have now been in the business for 8 years - so its just a distant thought lol xxx

I've had a few least favourite treatments over the years.

I used to really hate doing ear piercing - more so after one young girl fainted:eek:, so stopped offering it. I think it was the worry of making sure the holes matched up. Not easy on a wriggler!!

Had some awkward (sp?) client issues regarding make up, so stopped doing it.

Couldn't get to grips with doing nail extensions - sooooo boring so stopped doing them myself and delegated to employees. Now don't do them at all in the salon.

Not particularly keen on pedicures so delegate as much as possible.

Used to do body wraps many moons ago but got really fed up having to wash, dry & roll all the bandages up again, so of course stopped doing them.

I think any treatment on smelly clients (especially heavy smokers) can be unpleasant as well.

Latest posts

Back