Which Make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi all

I am needing some advise on what would be a good brand of make up to choose for an assignment. Ideally I wanted to do it on a mineral make up but need the brand to offer everything from concealer, eyebrow pencils, lip liners, gloss etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated, plus I want to be able to put a little feedback about people who use it, thank you
x

Jane Iredale does the whole range, if I can help with any info on it just holler xxxxxx:hug:

hi

I second jane iredale makeup, as a make up artist this make up has everything you need.

From the natural look to the sparkle of catwalk.

Good Luck

Debbie

If not try Mac - not mineral based though

Hi

www.sparklecostmetics.co.uk

Barbara Bort MIneral Make-up from ItALY, NO start up costs No minimum order the lady is really nice and goes through everything with you.

I wear this make-up myself and my clients love it too and it really sells well.

Hope this helps

Thanks girls I knew I could count on you to help. Im going with Jane Iredale as all the things I need are there. Mac, I would have done but I think most of the class are doing that and I wanted to do something different (its my age lol) So thanks Martigirl (how are you doing?) and Debbie x

Lilylolo I had found that one yesturday and ordered some samples, thought that was a great selling point on their part. Zingara I will let you know what I think:)

Will do a search on the sparkle cosmetics Lavander Rose, as the link wont work for me, but thanks for the info.

Take care all
xx

i can post JI literature to you if you need it for the project xxxx

i can post JI literature to you if you need it for the project xxxx

Your a darling, will pm you my address. Been going through loads on the pc, sounds really good I like how it cares for the skin also.
x

Thanks girls I knew I could count on you to help. Im going with Jane Iredale as all the things I need are there. Mac, I would have done but I think most of the class are doing that and I wanted to do something different (its my age lol) So thanks Martigirl (how are you doing?) and Debbie x

Lilylolo I had found that one yesturday and ordered some samples, thought that was a great selling point on their part. Zingara I will let you know what I think:)

Will do a search on the sparkle cosmetics Lavander Rose, as the link wont work for me, but thanks for the info.

Take care all
xx

:: SPARKLE COSMETICS ::

just found this, hope it helps!:hug:

Thanks for the help Ditzy. I have already completed my assignment...50 pages long and I know Jane Iredale products inside and out lol
A huge thank you to my great buddie Angela.... your help and generosity makes you a wonderful person:) and I appreciate it BIG!!!
XX

Takes one to know one Theresa you really reap what you sow xxxxxxxxx:hug:

You are a sweetheart inside and out xxxx

Latest posts

Back