Which Mani and Pedi products??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza1981

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks!

Can someone set the record straight for me as im a bit confused :confused: which doesn't take alot! lol!!

I am trying to decide which mani/pedi products to use at the moment, but wonder if I haven't done a man/pedi training course with a particular company (I have trained through VTCT) say NSI/CREATIVE can I still buy their range???, I do tend to over think most things and this is probably one of them moments but would love someone to set my mind straight please.

Hope you all well!

You can buy most things from both companies,
creative wont sell you the acrylic or gel products unless you have trained with them but they will sell you every thing else,
not too sure what nsi will and wont sell you but i know you can get there mani and pedi products HTH

If you do the Creative Spa mani/pedi 1 day course you get all the products and the training is free.
I love all the products and so do my clients.:lol:

Yep as Adele says Creatives products are great! They get results and smell fab! CHT is great for retail. I really enjoy doing Spa treatments as its like me having a mini treatment aswell! My hands feel so soft! xxx

I agree, the Creative Spa range is fantastic and for some reason the manicure fragrance always reminds me of Christmas.
Im also interested in Soho pedicure from Christrio. It has a mask that you leave on for 10 mins and then peel off. I thought clients might like this.

you can buy nsi spa ritual ( we use it im my salon - you will love) as long as you have some form of beauty qualification. they have just started stocking it at my local wholesalers, however, hairdressers, waxers, ext... can easily buy it without question so you should be fine.. The best thing to do is go on the nsi website and track down your local rep - you get a discount off your first order and they will also give you free (uncertified) training on how to use the products. Hopet this helps

C xxxxx

Thanks Geeks big help :hug:

I understand now and will look into both and decide between the two, just didnt know if you had to be trained to use them so thanks for setting the record straight. x

hi,

i have a complete opi salon and you can buy there man/ped products which are gorgeous and you also get free training

p.s they sell opi at sallys too which is really convenient for emergency stock ....lol

hope this helps xxxx

Latest posts

Back