Which nail course ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meekz

Reaction score
Hi

Im thinkinking of doing a nail course and not sure which one to choose i've heard calgel is the best is this true ?:|

It's a little like asking which cars is best.

You'll find the most popular brands to be CND, NSI and Bio. Research a little more on here.

Cnd offer great products & training give then a ring for a academy booklet, contact sweet squared.

I personally love Ezflow. The products are of greaT quality and trainers are highly skilled at what they do. My Ezflow trainer was first with Cnd but now with ezflw

Hi

I've been out all day so not looked at replies i hvent heard of any of the others!!! calgel and shell- something or other thats all i'm aware of......l'm currently a lash technician and constantly asked do i do gel nails so here I am reseaching !!

Hi

I've been out all day so not looked at replies i hvent heard of any of the others!!! calgel and shell- something or other thats all i'm aware of......l'm currently a lash technician and constantly asked do i do gel nails so here I am reseaching !!

Probably the easiest system to do if you just want to add on to your lash treatment are the new gel/hydrid power polishes.You will need a manicure qualification to purchase and also with no nail enhancement knowledge it would be best to do the system you choose training course.

Shellac is the one you mean.Do a name search for lots of info.
Calgel is very much like bio sculpture but is more of an enhancement system.
Some other names to put in for a search are Gelish,Artistic,Mani q there are a few others but i think these are the most popular on here.

I also trained with Ezflow as well as Calgel both excellent training but the Ezflow training i did was with hard gel which i rarely do now Calgel is a soak off gel most often used like bio as a colour overlay.

It would help you greatly if you could get to any of the beauty trade shows coming up very soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back