Which nail tips do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freya3112

Reaction score
Hello! I need to buy some new tips just wondered what tips you use? Ive heard cnd are good but I'm not trained with them wouldn't be able to purchase these? Any others? :) x

If you have a manicure certificate, you will be able to purchase nail tips from CND.

I like the CND Performance Tips. However, for clients with a flatter nail bed, I prefer CND's Eclipse Tips.

Agreeing with Noodle

Just because you may not be trained with CND, this doesn't stop you from being able to purchase their tips

NSI Elation Nail Tips in Clear are nice tips also!

Hope this helps

xx

I use nsi elation tips in natural, they are the best i have used and ive tried loads of different 1s

I've not tried CNDs tips But everything else about CND sounds fabulous so I'm sure the tips are too! I like NSI but I've settled on Pro Impressions as they have a really wide selection and all have them have been superb quality :)

I love the cnd eclipse natural, but the velocity are very popular x

oooh really! I read somewhere you couldnt, thats good to know then!
thanks everyone i will have a look at all of the brands you suggested! xx

I like NSI Elation and Pro Impressions Advanced Competition :)

Try pro impressions advanced tips. They really are exceptionally good value for money, require virtually no blending and you get 500 tips to a box. It's a win win purchase. Do a search and see what others have to say about them. :biggrin:

Try pro impressions advanced tips. They really are exceptionally good value for money, require virtually no blending and you get 500 tips to a box. It's a win win purchase. Do a search and see what others have to say about them. :biggrin:

I agree x

oooh! I use NSI's elation tips but will definitely be trying out these pro-impressions!
xx

Either NSI or CND tips work best x

I love pro impressions performance tips & cnd velocity & eclipse

Latest posts

Back