Which NSI products are the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makebelieve

Reaction score
Which gel and acrylic systems with NSI are best, in everyone's opinion?

:lol:Give people a chance hun, most are probably working, I have just finished with my 4th for the day and waiting on my last in an hours time.
People will normally respond when they have time to sit down and write a reply.
I used to use NSI but I switched to CND as I prefer it as do my clients however I still use the technail colours.
I never liked NSI's gel found it too runny.
HTH
Jen

NSI body builders gel aren't runny at all.

:lol:Give people a chance hun, most are probably working, I have just finished with my 4th for the day and waiting on my last in an hours time.
I used to use NSI but I switched to CND as I prefer it as do my clients however I still use the technail colours.
HTH
Jen

ha im at work too at the minute. but nsi have now got a newer product which is like the normal gel balance but its thicker, do you think CND is better then NSI personally? As im thinking of trying a new product? x

HTH
Jen

:o Sorweeee! Im excited haha.

There's a few for each system. which do you think is best?

Hiya, I use Nsi attraction and think its great, value for money, easy to use and a wide variety of pink powders to choose from. I did try the Spa liquid for a while but found it yellowed so went back to the attraction liquid and have had no problems since. I use radiant white powder for doing all my nno french tips as its bright white. HTH. :)

Hiya, I use Nsi attraction and think its great, value for money, easy to use and a wide variety of pink powders to choose from. I did try the Spa liquid for a while but found it yellowed so went back to the attraction liquid and have had no problems since. I use radiant white powder for doing all my nno french tips as its bright white. HTH. :)

Thank you :) Do you use NSI for gels? x

Hi!! Im qualified in the in lp and gels with nsi and i love them both and am happy with them both and i use them 5 days a week, week in week out.. Like with all systems its all about the prep, the only thing that i find is with the dark colour gels that they can chip on the free edge... I have tryed everything possible along with a friend who is a nsi educator and she finds exactly the same thing as for a while i thought it was something i was doing wrong... but we are both a bit stumped with it but apart from that im pleased with them .. If you would like any more info, let me know ...xx

No I did learn gels at college and it was nsi gels they used but I do believe the lamps we used were very old so nothing ever worked right with gels so it put me off........sorry can't comment on them! xx

makebelieve-I see you took 9 mins to respond to hotnailsbysheri- where were you... keep up!!!!!:lol:

Sorry couldn't resist that one...
I think Balance body builder is great, not too runny & good shine.
Pink Mask is v. good too x

makebelieve-I see you took 9 mins to respond to hotnailsbysheri- where were you... keep up!!!!!:lol:

Sorry couldn't resist that one...
I think Balance body builder is great, not too runny & good shine.
Pink Mask is v. good too x

Shurrup :smack: lol!

Im a student at uni, so I have nothing to do so I sell clothes online and research nails as much as possible :p

Im a student at uni, so I have nothing to do so I sell clothes online and research nails as much as possible

I thought students studied.
I'm curious to know what you are studying that gives you nothing to do?
What will the certificate be at the end:confused:

Im a student at uni, so I have nothing to do so I sell clothes online and research nails as much as possible

I thought students studied.
I'm curious to know what you are studying that gives you nothing to do?
What will the certificate be at the end:confused:

Summer holiday! Dont go back until end of September. Its a BA (hons) Degree in Film and TV. And it's DIRE.

Summer holiday! Dont go back until end of September. Its a BA (hons) Degree in Film and TV. And it's DIRE.

Ahhh, Of course, not having children I forgot you were still off.
What a shame it is dire, it's sounds like it should have been fun.
Have you tried NSI Illusion- it is a soak off gel?

Ahhh, Of course, not having children I forgot you were still off.
What a shame it is dire, it's sounds like it should have been fun.
Have you tried NSI Illusion- it is a soak off gel?

Yeh uni students have forever off, been off since end of May :/

I thought it was going to be good too! 1st year was interesting, last year was horrible. I just hope it picks ups this year!
I havent yet no, I've only been trained with Buff off gel. x

Hi!! Im qualified in the in lp and gels with nsi and i love them both and am happy with them both and i use them 5 days a week, week in week out.. Like with all systems its all about the prep, the only thing that i find is with the dark colour gels that they can chip on the free edge... I have tryed everything possible along with a friend who is a nsi educator and she finds exactly the same thing as for a while i thought it was something i was doing wrong... but we are both a bit stumped with it but apart from that im pleased with them .. If you would like any more info, let me know

Just wondered if dry brushing the base layer may help with the dark colours.
It is working with Bio Sculpture & Gelish x

I am a die hard NSI fan and have literally used every product they sell:) I don't do much l&p anymore but love the Attraction system, it files amazingly smooth, almost feels like gel! I do find most of their pinks a bit on the "warm" side but there are different shades and you can always find one that matches any client but I suppose that goes for most systems!
Balance gel is a-mazing. There are different consistencies (builder, body builder, one step, sculptor, brush on) to fit any techs comfort or climate.I prefer the regular builder gels with the brush on white. The the balance color gels are great too, super great coverage and tonssssss of colors to choose from. I've never had a problem with them chipping at the free edge but you must cap the free edge with every layer.
I also love love love glaze n go (it is my favorite product hands down in any category), its a tack free gel topcoat with unsurpassed shine, I use it over nearly all enhancements. As with any tack free topcoat though its more rigid and may crack over gel.polish on natural nails so for those I use finish clear, its traditional top gel.
The illusion soak-off system is great as well, I have converted almost all of my natural nail clients to illusion and they love it! The color choices are more limited than the balance colors but I mix or add glitter to the clear and then the possibilities are endless;) it is a great soak off system all around, the colors cover very well and can be applied as thin as regular nail polish so a simple nno soak off in about 12 minutes
If you have any questions feel free to message me or ask on here, like i said I'm familiar with quite literally all of their products (LOL), I'd be happy to help:)

Latest posts

Back