Which one to pick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondpuppy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!:confused:
Here is a puzzle.
Two salons with the same treatments and price range.Friendly staff and good service.Which one to choose? BTW,they are situated about 200 meters form each other.:)

Eyney Meeney Miney Mo???

what you getting done?! Diffinatly try them both out but with different treatments! xoxo

Hmmm.. Are either running an offer? If I had no preference between the staff, or the look of either salon... I would be tempted to go to whichever was running the best offer on the treatments I liked having.

Honestly though, that's a hard one... Normally I'm quite picky though, so I would almost certainly have a preference in the staff. If they were literally equal it would be based on offers. And other than that it would be based on whoever had the time slot I wanted.

Are you a potential client or is one your salon? Competition is good! If you are a client then I would go with the one that was the cleanest and offered the treatment range that you wanted.

If you are one of the salon owners, don't worry, don't get into a price war and concentrate on keeping and growing your client base.

I'd judge on things like the friendliness of the receptionist, do they give samples when recommending a product after a treatment, the cleanliness of the rooms and reception area, and so on.

Which one is offering chocolates??? :)

Which one is offering chocolates??? :)

Lol!

I'd go into each one, get a price list and ask about one of the treatments. See which one gives good information, and which one gives me a good vibe. You can usually pick up on an atmosphere.

I would go in and talk to the receptionist, how she treated me and the ambiance would help me make my decision. Then I would chose one on instinct and if they were consistently good stick with them unless the other had an amazing offer and then I would try it.

Latest posts

Back