Which pedicure products do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobilenailsbfd

Reaction score
I have done a search but can not find the answer in looking for really.

Just as the title days which brand/products do you use? I'm not happy with the ones in using as a few clients have commented they do not like the smell :( this is not good for business as you can imagine lol

Thanks geeks x

I use the CND marine spa pedi range & love it Xx

I use the EZ Flow Spa Elements range, for me this is the one... it always leaves great results teamed with my Footsie Bath and smells delicious <3

Thanks, I'm currently using cnd as I use cnd everything else. It gives good results but my clients just don't like them :( what kind of smell is the ezflow? Has anyone used essie range? What's this smell like and are they good products? My clients are so particular on smells lol

Nubar's Skin Essentials. I especially love the Konna Latte foot butter and scrub - they smell amazing!

i use bio sculpture and cuteum. everyone comments on how nice the smell of bio products are, they do pot pourri, apricot kernel and mint and the cutuem pedi ones are all peppermint. i retail lots of the bio hand cream x

have a look at the cuccio range they have a milk and honey kit that can be used in mani's and pedi's x

have a look at the cuccio range they have a milk and honey kit that can be used in mani's and pedi's x

I bought s9me of thIs at the show & all my pedi clients have loved it!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Thanks, I'm currently using cnd as I use cnd everything else. It gives good results but my clients just don't like them :( what kind of smell is the ezflow? Has anyone used essie range? What's this smell like and are they good products? My clients are so particular on smells lol

Check out this link for the total lo down on smells, it all smells delicious though every pedicure set I have smelled is gorgeous :D

I liked that with the kit you get x2 scrubs, one is the citrus crystal mineral - amazing stuff. Then you get the butter mint buffing scrub, richer, packed with oils and goodness so you get a good choice for different types of feet.

I use salon systems Thai pedicure range x

I have recently re-branded and thought of changing it but after discussing it with my clients they begged me not to! The smell is so so nice! I just wished they offered more in the way of retail products and marketing items x

The pure Fiji ones sound Devine but they do seem a little pricey in the uk.

Ez flows site isn't working do they have another distributor in the uk?

Cuccio is def on my to investigate list their products sound nice and are reasonably priced, just a shame they don't do a samples kit with different fragrances in to try :(

I use Entity- it smells like passion fruit- yum

I normally used cnd spa pedicure products but have used opi pedicure products for a while now they smell lovely and my clients have loved the change too!

Think I may have to go on a sniff mission haha, oh how confusing they all sound lovely x

I use Kaeso for budget range (smells gorgeous) and CND for luxury x

Just call Cuccio on 01159753656 and ask for Liz she will send you samples of the different fragrances.

The price on the Pure Fiji website is their retail price not their trade price....We do the Mango pedis and all our clients love them!

i use the Thai for manicurs but they do the pedicure range & it is VERY nice! my clients smell it before i use it (reffering to the manicure range) not sure what scents they have for the pedi but i do love it for manicures!

Latest posts

Back