Which products would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamjams

Reaction score
which are the best arcylic powders/ liquids? ezflow / nsi / creative
or someone eles?

Creative ticks all the boxes for me and many others,
it also wins awards left, right and centre for both products and training,
clients know and love the brand too so that always helps when trying to build up a client base, hth :hug:

everyone is different, and as long as you have had good quality training with your chosen product you will get good results. I trained at bolton college with young nails and got problems with lifting, so i tried other brands as you do when you are first starting out.
But after trying other products, I liked the consistency of young nails products, it was good to work with, it was self leveling and I liked the brightness of the white. so i rang head office and spoke to lisa and booked my self on a one to one with clare kelly and all my lifting woes were sorted.
ring round the companies and get some samples, others will tell you which product they prefer but only you can decide which one you prefer.
hth

Creative ticks all the boxes for me and many others,
it also wins awards left, right and centre for both products and training,
clients know and love the brand too so that always helps when trying to build up a client base, hth :hug:

I agree, there isn't anything they don't cover superbly in my opinion :)

everyone is different, and as long as you have had good quality training with your chosen product you will get good results. I trained at bolton college with young nails and got problems with lifting, so i tried other brands as you do when you are first starting out.
But after trying other products, I liked the consistency of young nails products, it was good to work with, it was self leveling and I liked the brightness of the white. so i rang head office and spoke to lisa and booked my self on a one to one with clare kelly and all my lifting woes were sorted.
ring round the companies and get some samples, others will tell you which product they prefer but only you can decide which one you prefer.
hth

Great advise hun on all points but samples wont help as jamjams has not done any training yet :hug:

I converted to OPI and not only do they offer excellent acrylics and gel, but a great wrap system too. Their mani and pedi products are second to none and of course their polishes are famed for their colours. Their entire range retails well and it's a brand clients are aware of because of their constant media presence.

all products are good, depending on what you have been trained with, i believe it comes down to training, to understand their properties, ratios, etc.

i was trained with CND, Ez Flow. which I like both.

I would love to have training with Young Nails, and Nfu oh.

which are the best arcylic powders/ liquids? ezflow / nsi / creative
or someone eles?

Nail Tech's are sooooo passionate about the products they choose and why, so you will find many differing opinions, depending on what they have tried, how far along in their nail career they tried it. What their nail skills were like at the time, there are so many factors to be considered. I classify the "best" as being a great across the board - l&p, gel, manicure/pedicure, natural nail care, education, support, distribution, global. I started my career with CND, played the field and returned back to CND. I am passionate about my nail career and CND works for me.:hug::hug: an added bonus is the people are great to:lol:

hth

If you don't mind what was the problem? I want to buy the pro pack but don't think I will be going to any classes esp. not soon, so any help will be appriciated.

all products are good, depending on what you have been trained with, i believe it comes down to training, to understand their properties, ratios, etc.

i was trained with CND, Ez Flow. which I like both.

I would love to have training with Young Nails, and Nfu oh.

If you do train with YN let me know what you think.

CND for me, all the way! Love the product, love the education and love the customer service! :)

ok thanks for all your advice, im looking into training with young nails cnd and nsi i just wish i could make up my mind then i can do the training ! xx

I use entity, nsi and creative (am a nail tart lol) I trained with entity, took a creative conversion course but left both courses with a lot of issues re lifting etc. I booked in on one to one with NSI in chester and they were great and helped me out.

I now use NSI if the client wants glitter tips, entity if they want naturals and creative if they want pink and whites. I dont know why but that is my preference.

My advise to you about training and products is research your training school and ask lots of questions. Once you have found a training place that you fancy, feel free to ask for anyone advise on here about their personal experiences of it.

Best of luck to you!

tigi

I use IBD and I'm very happy with products. Results are fantastic and quality/price is right where it should be.

Latest posts

Back