Which scalp bleach do you use ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahjayne

Reaction score
I keep hearing off my friends that they love Blondor scalp bleach ...which one in yr opinion gives you the best lift ive not had the oportunity to do a fullhead Bleach...yet ! also can the scalp bleach be used in Foils ? :lol:

I use blondor for foils, bleach bathing and full head, its amazing, its a little pricey but its defo worth it, it can be used with all bleaching services :)

Thanks for the reply ....i always use Igora powder blue bleach but not for full head i normally go for hi lifts and then use the correct toners but am thinking Fullhead bleach would be the way forward lol is it just to be used with 6% though ? :)

Fudge speed creme bleach, with 9%. Blows others out of the water. Nice clean, clear blonde and barely any (normal) irritation to the scalp.
If I can't get that, tigi true light, then Blonde me. :)

It depends, i normaly use 6% if its vigrin hair, but 9 and 12 can be used if you get youre client to sign a disclaimer, you dont want to be sued lol, i would do a skin test tho before any full head bleach, to make sure it wont blister or crack the skin :)

I only use 9% with the Fudge Speed creme. It's designed to be used that way. :) The rest I use 3% or 6%.

Latest posts

Back