Which sculpting forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelu

Reaction score
Am almost out of the sculpting forms I had at college and just wondered if any particular brand is recommended or are they all much the same?

NO they are most definitely not the same.

Cheap ones are a nightmare.. they keep popping open or won't come away from the nail..
For some unknown reason I bought a roll of millenium nails forms last year, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have used Young Nails and CND forms...although I think the CND ones are better as I can get a better shape with them and I found if a client had bigger fingers it was difficult to stick the YN tabs together.

It's the same story again....buy cheap , buy twice....

I've used both CND and nail harmony, I personally hate CND as they aren't sticky enough and keep popping open!

I love nail harmony forms they are clear great for gel sculpting.

hiya I use NSI Platinum forms. they keep the shape nicely and the tabs stick together well. :)

I use Nail Perfect premium sculpting forms they have an buterfly shape and great glue so you don't need to wory that they open or move.

NO they are most definitely not the same.

Cheap ones are a nightmare.. they keep popping open or won't come away from the nail..
For some unknown reason I bought a roll of millenium nails forms last year, it must have seemed like a good idea at the time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have used Young Nails and CND forms...although I think the CND ones are better as I can get a better shape with them and I found if a client had bigger fingers it was difficult to stick the YN tabs together.

It's the same story again....buy cheap , buy twice....

Do you also find the YN forms tend to stick a bit TOO well to certain clients? I remember I'd done a set of sculpted l&p on someone recently, and when I went to remove the forms, she was saying it felt like I was ripping off her skin! Kinda scary!

i find cuccio ones reasonably priced and they stick well, do not try A.S.P from sallys they are terrible, they pop off and the printing on them is different sizes!

Do you also find the YN forms tend to stick a bit TOO well to certain clients? I remember I'd done a set of sculpted l&p on someone recently, and when I went to remove the forms, she was saying it felt like I was ripping off her skin! Kinda scary!

Yes!!
I have about 50 left then I'm done with them , think I'll happily stick to/with (boom, boom) the CND ones from now on:wink2:

Thanks everyone. I was taught with 'butterfly' forms - are some a different shape?

Bought the NSI platinum forms in the end as available at wholesaler - good choice.

I have and love nsi platinum forms and their clear forms for uv hard gel if doing pink and whites, both are brill

I have and love nsi platinum forms and their clear forms for uv hard gel if doing pink and whites, both are brill

I'm using the CND Performance Forms Silver & Clear.
During L&P training we used EZFlow forms (Silver & green):rolleyes:
They where also fine and easy to work with.

But if i'm only offering CND services, why would i use forms of another brand?

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

Latest posts

Back