Which shade to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutopaz

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Having a silly moment and worrying over a really simple thing!!

had a consult with a new client yesterday for a colour, she only had it done three weeks ago, has white roots and the shade at the mo matchs up to 6.3.

She said it had faded a little which of course is usual so baring in mind her current shade and the white roots I suggested the standard shade darker because of the white half 5.3 half 5.0.

Silly I know but im thinking about it and I'm worried it maybe a little to dark even though she was happy with the shades chosen. Would you stick to what i suggested or use 6.3 with 5.0 to soften it up a little?

is always the simple things that i worry about!!!

Thanks guys:)

are you just doing the roots or will you put it through?

Was going to put it through as her hair could do with the boost, Do you think half 5.0 half 6.3 on roots then put through 6.3 to even out again?

Don't know whats wrong with me today seems so simple but i can't get my head round it today

I'd go for the half 5 half 6 just incase. A 5 on white hair can look so dark and un-natural.
Best of luck xx

Check out Garnia Fructiss (spelling) the green boxes, and its called Darkest Brown Sweet Cola, its really dark. Keep it in a little longer too, and it turns so dark almost black but not. And dont wash your hair everyday after you color it because it will rinse the dye out. Good Luck!!!

garnia fructis? u cant ecomend those on this site im afraid. . . especially box colours to a proffessional. i mean come on. . .

Latest posts

Back